• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of Tomorrow: Degenerates of God

Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

Arielle looked about the room just taking everything in and enjoying the experience. After a while he turned and saw some of the others walked in too. He saw a man she hadn't seen before. She walked up to him and held out a hand saying,

"Bonjour monsieur savez-vous pourquoi nous sommes ici?"

She gave a slight innocent grin to him.

Logan inteially surprised to see someone talking in French. She had to know English, right? Logan decided to be polite and using his French (which he hadn't spoken in years) responded "Plaisir madame, cependent, je ne sais pas pas pourquoi nous sommes ici,". He then kissed her hand before smiling back
SimpleGuy SimpleGuy

Logan inteially surprised to see someone talking in French. She had to know English, right? Logan decided to be polite and using his French (which he hadn't spoken in years) responded "Plaisir madame, cependent, je ne sais pas pas pourquoi nous sommes ici,". He then kissed her hand before smiling back
SimpleGuy SimpleGuy
Arielle smiled and nodded thanking him. She then sat down on one of the chairs and grabbed a cookie looking at it. They didn't have these kind of cookies in France. She pulled out her canteen of apple cider and sipped it whilst nibbling on the cookie.

Michael Small
The rapid sound of footsteps echoed across the city streets, the only thing shrouding that was the constant yelling of "Crap! Crap! Crap! I'm late!" This was Michael Small, he had just gotten off of work at Hotdogs and Milkshakes and it clearly showed.

The man wore a white uniform with red buttons and gold around the sleeves and collar. On the sleeve was a emblem, a milkshake and hotdog crossed into a X formation. He carried a paper bag in one hand with the name
'Ms. Allen' written on it. He kept his steady sprint, normally he wouldn't care on days like these but today was different. He had the letters shipped out and the excitement had been keeping him antsy at work.

When he finally got to Rosemary apartments, he was completely out of breath. He bent down, holding his knees and wiping sweat off his brow. He didn't rest for long as a voice yelled to him.
"Small! It's good to see you." This was the front desk lady, Ms. Allen, a young looking woman, usually here reading magazines and overall, not doing work. "Hey....Ms.....Allen...Got your order." He placed the paper bag on the desk. "Did anyone come in? A group of people maybe?" Ms. Allen rooted through her bag, taking out the hotdog. "Oh. I did see some people talking to your doctor friend. What are you doing up there?" Michael smiled "We are....a fan club! This is our first meeting. Now if that's everything, I should be heading upstairs." With that, he bolted up the stairs to his room.

Michael stopped at the door, biting down on his finger when he realized that he was still in his uniform.
"Crap.....Don't freak out. This is important, don't mess this up." He cleared his throat, put on a smile, and made his way inside. "I'm home."
D duegxybus SimpleGuy SimpleGuy Gwen_Temi Gwen_Temi lowlav lowlav HalfMe-HalfHer HalfMe-HalfHer Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

Mira was on her guard the whole time with the others. She didn't necessarily trust anyone else, well, maybe except for Small's slave girl. Suddenly a man had shown up, wearing a-Hotdogs and Milkshake uniform!? Mira stood in a confrontational pose in front of the man. "Are you the one who sent these letters?" Mira asked as she pulled it out of her pocket. Now she was interested. If anyone was paying attention to anything, they would probably be able to feel the air shifting around Mira.

B BlueClover D duegxybus Ghost Toast Ghost Toast Gwen_Temi Gwen_Temi lowlav lowlav SimpleGuy SimpleGuy

Xevnick After about an hour, Xevnick was through eating and already walking back to his car. But...after a moment's hesitation, he decided just to lock the car door and go for a walk. He enjoyed having walks every now and then. Plus, it was the easiest way to search for people to help without scanning official radios...which he had no experience in doing besides watching it be done on tv shows. He gave a small sigh of relaxation as he walked with his hands deep in his pockets.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the city, a lone man walked on the street. He was in a hoddie and slowly walked to a side room in an ally. He walked to a girl tied to a chair with a bag over her head and she was screaming. The man slowly took out some kind of injector and pressed it into her neck. The woman shook like she was having a seziure. Soon, her head went down and then jolted back up. She then said in a monotone voice "Hijack complete. Hello Master, how can I assist you?". The man smiled and petted her hair, saying "Good, my pet, head to the northern woods, I'll call you if I need you,". She nodded and walked off. He smiled as he left the room thinking of the girl. He had just converted another filthy human into a slave to the machines, another for their conquest of this world and soon, they would all shout his name: HADES
(Anyone can investigate the screaming)

Marel "Maru" Eckinger
Maru didn't say anything when the man mistook him for a woman. In fact, he simply raised his voice and looked down at his phone, sending off several texts.

Alie
them
Maru, what the hell where are you??
them
Maru, I'm scared! The people went into the building!
me
Calm down! Seriously! Why are you scared?! Can't you just...go somewhere else? You can blow anyone in your way down!
me
And don't give me the bullshit you have asthma!
me
This is why you're a bitch!

He closed his phone and stuffed it back into his pocket.
"Did you just...absorb the words from that note? Here, give." Maru opened one side of his trench coat and held his hand out for the note.

Lappi Lappi YoungX YoungX

[border]

Jetstream
Kite, now as Jetstream, was watching the events unfold. Seeing the other person absorb blood from the note was interesting but nonetheless it really hasn't solved this mystery. Maybe it was just... psychotic graffiti or maybe it was a message intended to be read. He wasn't sure but standing around here definitely wasn't going to do anything. Really there isn't much to do right now though so just in case he kept on the lookout.

D duegxybus Lappi Lappi

[/border]

Xevnick Xevnick had been walking for sometime and experienced relative silence. Although, at one point, he heard a noise that sounded like screaming. He frowned. That usually meant someone was in danger...or they were having too much fun in the bed. The scream sounded more like the former so he decided to check it out. The sound eventually brought him to a sort of alley. He looked around the streets and only saw the normal stuff. People walking, a girl walking away very...remotely. Probably high on some drug. He gave a double check around the area and decided to ask somebody. He tapped a hooded figure on the shoulder. "Excuse me? Did you hear somebody screaming around here?"

Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

When the man tapped his shoulder, HADES instantly froze. "Got to think of something," he thought himself as he took his hood off. He then said "Oh, hello! Sorry, I didn't hear anyone,"
Panacea Panacea

Xevnick Xevnick nodded but he didn't walk away. There was something off about the man. The way he froze when touched, the way he covered his face with the hood without being any need to. "Oh, no worries." Xevnick gave a small smile, but his eye would definitely give away his true feelings towards the man.

Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

HADES could tell the man was on to him. He then gave a mental command to the converted girl saying "Convert that man,". The girl nodded and once HADES was well enough away, the girl would come up on the man from behind and plant an injector right on his neck
Panacea Panacea

Xevnick Xevnick watched the man closely, but there was a sound. A close sound. Almost like the sound of shoes on the concrete of the sidewalk. He turned just in time to see a girl with he hand heading towards his own neck. He stopped the arm using telekinesis. "What are you doing!?" He looked around for the man but it seemed he was nowhere to be seen. He growled slightly and turned back to the girl, still holding her hand with telekinesis. "What's the big idea?" According to his covered eye, the girl was very average, possessing not even a level 1 power level. "Who are you?"

Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

The girl smiled back at him and said in a monotone voice "Hail HADES,". Meanwhile, HADES was watching this unfold and mentally commanded her saying "Active Killswitch,". The girl then blew up on the man, guts splattering everywhere
Panacea Panacea

Xevnick Xevnick's eyes widened when the explosion happened. He crossed his arms in front of his face, but was still sent back a couple feet and thrown onto his back. He stood up slowly and with a groan before taking a sniff. That was a bad idea. Guts covered his clothes along with blood of the girl. "But...she was a level 0. No powers." He muttered aloud before shaking his head clear of the ringing that haunted his ears. Must've been technology if not a supernatural abilities. He looked around. Luckily, there wasn't anyone nearby. Not even that man from earlier. His disappearance made it more apparent that he had to be involved somehow. He emmited a telekinetic force that cleaned his outfit of the blood and guts, spraying it on the streets and nearby wall. He then began to walk away from the site, looking for the hooded man.

Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

[border]

Jetstream
Kite, now as Jetstream, was watching the events unfold. Seeing the other person absorb blood from the note was interesting but nonetheless it really hasn't solved this mystery. Maybe it was just... psychotic graffiti or maybe it was a message intended to be read. He wasn't sure but standing around here definitely wasn't going to do anything. Really there isn't much to do right now though so just in case he kept on the lookout.

D duegxybus Lappi Lappi

[/border]
Heartman didn't think about it too much "maybe it's just some kid trying to be funny huh?" He says stuttering slightly "So uhh. What are you going to do about it. I'd just ignore it" he says looking out into the distance. bobbing up and down looking for his bus. He was getting impatient.
D duegxybus
(Sorry youngX. I didn't read close enough)

Last edited:
B BlueClover lowlav lowlav YoungX YoungX D duegxybus @TheBlackSwordsman HalfMe-HalfHer HalfMe-HalfHer :

Raven took her seat at the table and with proper poise, she awaited patiently for instruction and information that never seemed to come. The arrival of a man wearing a hotdog suit only served to increase the speed at which her patience wore thin. After taking a few deep breaths and deciding that she wanted some motive to remain seated, she turned to the man wearing physician's apparel, pointed a finger at him, and made her mind clear.

"Look, I'm all for your vague cause of bringing justice to this city, and you all seem to be good people, but I have other things that I could be doing. All that I want to know is how you intend to bring about justice and what justice means to you. And I don't want to hear from anyone but Mr. Labcoat. You are the one who assembled us, aren't you? Why us?" Raven asked, her only concern at the moment was gaining a firmer grasp on the purpose of this ragtag group of metahumans.

Kirsey
"He didn't assemble you all, Master Small did." Kirsey pointed to the man in the hot dog uniform. Her expression remained as calm as one could be when confronted by two, no, three of these recruits on edge. The sixteen-year-old adjusted the red ribbon on her hair as she hugged onto Michael's arm. "Now would be a good time to start reading names."

B BlueClover Gwen_Temi Gwen_Temi SimpleGuy SimpleGuy Ghost Toast Ghost Toast lowlav lowlav HalfMe-HalfHer HalfMe-HalfHer

Ali walked into the living room and quietly helped himself to a cookie, "I'm here because a stranger dropped in a strange letter into my mail box. Justice or whatever isn't the reason I'm here,"

Logan sighed at him and said "Dude, I don't think she understands English. It's a pain, I know, but we'll have to deal with it. I might able to jury-rig a universal translator for her later. Anyway, from my understanding, she's saying her name is Amelia and she goes by the name Le Dreadnought and that she doesn't have much of a reputation here,"
lowlav lowlav SimpleGuy SimpleGuy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back