• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Heroes of Kingland

Alise:

It seemed a bit unfair to battle untrained persons but if that was what the Captain wanted then Alise could hardly back down. Rising from her push-ups, she followed the group down the hall and glanced over the swords. She was used to flight battle, swords wasn't exactly her strong point. She had some training though, so she selected a light weird rapier and studied it. First she tested the weight, the t he balance, and finally gave it a few swings to make sure it felt good.

"People already have problems with others?" She questioned, wondering how late she had been.

"R&D goes to the building south of here." The captain said as he pointed in it's direction. "Report back to me once you're finished"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arriving late to the range, the other Vanguards stared at both the female who helped her there and herself. Unlike the knights, they didn't speak a word, only sharp stares that prickled up your spine like a cold blade. The lieutenant who led the vanguards gave both the girls deathly stares as they interrupted with their presents. Minnie walked over to stand in front of a target, pacing herself but using steady steps.

The targets were lined in a horizontal line, parallel of the shooters. The range was an outdoor one, directly facing a thick forest. Minnie's target was on the outskirts of the range, which she felt more comfortable with since there was less attention than in the center. From the corner of her eye, she saw the lieutenant slowly walk towards her. She expected as much that he would question why they were late and try to humiliate them.

As Aia slowed down to allow the girl to move past her so she could hear the Captain say that R&D would be going to the south building. Aia looks at where he was pointing and shrugged. I think I'll at least check out the Vanguard before I head off. Aia walks up to the range behind Minnie. The rows of targets were outstandingly long and she followed Minnie to the furthest one. Aia watched the girl from a comfortable distance not allowing her to be close enough to speak yet. Aia turned her head to the lieutenant that was coming toward them.

Minnie followed what everyone did and stood in front of her target, looking forward and not at her surroundings. The lieutenant stopped in front of her, overhanging due to his tall height compared to hers.

"Why are you late soldier?" He said with a stern voice. Minnie, being the quiet person she was, didn't answer only stared back at the lieutenant with a blank stare. She could see the patients in his expression running thin. "Well? I'll ask again. Why are you late." This time with a commanding voice rather than questioning.

Aia walked up behind her "It was my fault Sir! I am a Fox member and I was curious of the varying weapons Vanguard uses, for tactical reasons. She was helping me understand by talking about her tactics and weapon choice. And I directed her in the opposite direction of the Vanguard." Aia wasn't used to defending people and hoped she did well.

The lieutenant looked at the Fox member with a discussed look. "Why are you here Fox." his attention now to the Aia. "Shouldn't you be training with your other force." He spoke with anger in his eyes. Minnie watched as the lieutenant questioned Aia, but she didn't speak up to defend the girl. "Go. I cannot order punishment to a soldier from another section. You." He looked back at Minnie, "You are in my section. You were late. Do you know what punishment for being late is?" Minnie simply shook her head, she didn't fear the man or his punishments. "Go stand in front of a target"

Aia looked straight in the lieutenant's eye "Fox is a spy network we don't work in a force." However the lieutenant didn't care as he shuffled Aia off. Aia frowned at the lieutenant and as she turned she made sure to tie his boot straps together just for extra disgust. "Have a nice fall lieutenant" she whispered as she gave a wave to Minnie and trudged off.

Minnie followed orders and stood in front of the target. She saw Aia wave as she left, leaving the lieutenant to turn than fall flat on his butt. Some snickering could be heard from the section as he sat on the ground for a second trying to figure out what happened. He started grumbling some curses under his breath towards the girl. Standing up nice and tall, he picked 4 people from the large, ordering them to grab a pistol and load it. They all seemed somewhat trained but one of them held the gun in an odd way.

"They're gonna take target practice. You cannot flinch as they shoot. If you flinch, prepare yourself for some running. Let's just hope they don't hit you now." He said with a smirk. Turning back towards the 4 selected, "Aim is close to him as possible. If you do hit him, try to atleast aim for a spot that isn't vital." He commanded before the 4 got into a line. The first up was a tall blond boy who was probably no older than 20.

The captain awaited his recruits to battle. Being a knight was no laughing matter, it was for hard individuals, he wished to see who would survive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Aim and shoot as close, if you give him any sort of pity, I will not hesitate to give out punishments." The lieutenant commanded the man. "Ready. Shoot." He ordered. The blond boy raised his pistol, shooting each bullet with a pause in between. Possibly to give Minnie a second to breath. With each bullet that passed and made holes into the target, she kept a dull face and her breathing was steady.

They went through each person until they reached the last. He was shorter than the normal, probably 17, and his hands were shaky. 'Why is he scared?' She thought. watching the boy as he loaded bullets into his revolver. "Alright last one. Try not to kill him like you did the other." He spoke to him with a sly smirk. 'kill..? Is this a bluff.. Well obviously not if the boys shaking so much..'

Stepping up, he tried to aim with his unsteady hands. He shot the first two, barely almost nicking the flesh of her skin. 4 more bullets to go. She kept a straight face, staring intensely at the boy. The next bullet he shot wasn't a very lucky one for Minnie, since the bullet grazed the side of her thigh, making the blood flow down her leg like a small waterfall. She kept a straight face for the most part, trying not to show pain. The boy dropped the gun and stared to cry. "I'm sorry Sir! I just cannot shoot another bullet. He is wounded by me. I don't wish to kill such a young boy. He's probably only 12! Please just let him go!" He boy pleaded, but his wishes weren't meant. "You wish to defy me? Go run. Don't stop until you pass out. You are not to get dinner either." "Y-Yes sir. I'm sorry to disappoint you" He said with a salute and ran off. "You." He spoke, obviously irritated, "Go get your wound tended to. I don't need the Captain on me for getting a solider an infection." Minnie nodded but than looked around, trying to figure out where she would go. With a low growl, the lieutenant barked at Minnie about where she would go. "Now go!" Walking off like she was completely fine, no limp, she walked towards the direction in which she was told to, but got lost once more. Going to the only place she knew, Minnie walked back to where the Captain was. Standing next to him quietly, she waited until he would notice her presents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back