• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes Among Us - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I would love to get started today! But I don't have any ideas on who I could RP with except for maybe Phaseshift as we are the only one with history.

Well, there's also the problem that our character wouldn't really interact with each other either. Fragment is not one to go to university and Newton is not a crimefighter hahaha

Newton will occasionally, with prompting from others, will go out and attempt to help a situation if he thinks it would be helpful. Unknown would probably be the biggest pusher on this as Newton has worked with him in the past.

That could be the link between them?

Yeah, I think that works. The only thing Fragment would do for Uknown is investigate people abducting Empowered/Variant young people

The connection there could be a student or two from the University were Variants which is why Newton would care enough to act.

I think the first place to start would be his reaction on the first day of Superhero class. How would he react to his students? What does he see on their faces? What does he think about all their powers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back