• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DanganRonpa, anyone? (Needs four more players!)

PowderSnow

Sheriff Shinxy
So. Dangan Ronpa. For those of you who don't know, it's a murder mystery visual novel/anime set in a Japanese high school.

Hope's Peak Academy is a prestigious high school and rumors say that graduates are guaranteed success in life. There's no entrance exam or anything, instead in order to get in you have to be invited by the academy. Everyone who is invited is extremely talented in one area or another and is given the title of 'Ultimate [TALENT]', such as "Ultimate Swimmer', 'Ultimate Artist', or 'Ultimate Computer Programmer'. And then things go wrong and this one particular class ends up trapped inside the school and forced to kill each other by a talking bear.

And that's the most basic description ever. If you want to join this RP I advise you do some research on the series to get a better understanding of it, but honestly you don't need to know much more than what I've just told you. Just keep in mind that spoilers are a thing.

I'll be playing as Monokuma, as well as controlling the world. You'll probably have to do some exploring, especially if you want to kill someone. If there's no possible way for you to know something, you don't know it. Even if someone else's character does. There'll be some lenience though, just to make things easier on you. For example, you could walk into the kitchen and open the drawer containing knives (provided it exists) even if you haven't done before, but you cant check to see if one is missing if you haven't checked if they were there before.

You'd need to bold important actions. Looking around the kitchen? Bold it so I can tell you what you can see. Trying to punch someone? Bold it so I can tell you if it hits or not. Trying to dodge a punch? Same thing. Taking something? Bold it, I need to know that. Get the idea? If you've bolded something and I'm not online to answer it, you can still go on doing other things, I'll just tell you what's happened when I get online.

At night time, you're still free to wander around and do whatever you want, but some areas might be locked. And if you don't sleep for a very long time I'll make your character pass out on the floor or something. Sleep is important guys (so is food but I won't be strict on that.) If you want to kill someone, cool, message me privately and we can play it out privately so that the world can't see who the killer is (the victim will be brought into the conversation too, they'll be given a chance to react to someone trying to kill them. If someone wanders into the room while you're busy hiding a body or attacking someone or something, they'll also be brought in.)

Killers won't be allowed to rip their victims guts out or dissect them or anything like that. And they can't just say they stabbed their victim and instantly killed them. If they're dead, I'll tell you. If they're not, they're going to put up a struggle (probably). By the end of the night/day/whenever, the victim will have to die, though.

After a death has occurred, you'll have to find the body. You won't even know there is one until you walk into the room with it there. After three people see the body, there'll be an announcement and then you can all investigate. After a certain amount of time has passed, we get a trial where you get to all stand in a room and try and find the killer out.

Other things-

-Only one murder at a time, folks. One person can kill two people, maximum.

-Don't sign up if you're not okay with the chance of your character dying. Out of sixteen characters, only six people maximum will survive. Sorry!

-One character gets to be the mastermind behind it all, yay! Message me if you're interested in that, I'll pick someone early on. They can help plan motives if they want to, as well as any plot twists and stuff, as well as just generally be a villian secretly.

Wow, sorry for that wall! I have a few plot related things to iron out, but aside from that I'm ready to start signups. Is anyone interested? If I get enough replies to this I'll set it all up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back