• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ☌ Hero High ☍ || Open

Characters
Here
Robin swung up the ladder fast and saw the building the mouse described "You rush in a grab the hostage, run this way, I'll cover you when they follow, I'll shoot for their legs, too wound them without killing them, agreed?" Robin drew his bow and crouched ready "Oh and one last thing, the mouse said he doesn't like your hair so... I don't know what you want to do about that."

"Sounds like a plan. And what does a mouse know about hair anyway." Tyson grumbled. He leaped at the building and punched a giant hole through it, revealing the two people. "Just tell me where the hostage is and I won't punch the shit out of you." Tyson called out. He scanned the room for the hostage and it was nowhere to be found.
-
Aerie was startled by the small explosion. "If you think that I'll just tell you, you're as stupid as you look." She said throwing her spear at him.

(Must commandeer his char for the sake of the RP MysticNeko MysticNeko johndoe johndoe )

The artist flew back from the explosion, knocking his notebook out his hand. He was visibly injured from the ruble but was still able to move. Tyson grabbed the spear and threw it back at her at full strength. Aerie took the shot in her shoulder and welped in pain. "I knew you were strong but your speed is insane. X is it?" She asked rebuilding her bones and her armor. "Yep. I'm gonna be the next top hero. All I have to do is get my hero license" Tyson said smirking. "I only have another minute left at full power before I'm exhausted" He thought scanning the room. He saw a suspicious lock that was poorly....drawn. He leaped at the lock at an insane speed and crushed it with his hands, revealing the doll. Aerie then aimed her fingers at Tyson and started shooting many sharp bones at him.

Last edited:
Addison lounged in a chair inside the camera room. Late to a new school and probably already in trouble! What an exciting start to her new school career. Her twin brother Peter sat next to her, and she glanced over at him. He was watching the camera feed intently, no doubt already studying the powers of his peers. What a freak. "That bone girl is pretty weird, huh?" Addie said, in an effort to break the silence. Peter barely glanced up from the silent feed. "Yea. Then again," his form became a bit blurry around the edges, and from the original Peter came a carbon copy of himself. "So am I." The two said in unison, and the original Peter shrugged his shoulders. The copy vanished into thin air, and Addie snorted. Show off.

Blurry Blurry

(I'm sorry, I wasn't getting notifcations! :deadopenmouth:)

Wincing, Milo pushed a few pieces of rubble away from his body, crawling around in search of his sketchbook. "Come on..." His smile returned when he noticed that the chain he'd drawn on the wall was still in tact, even if his blockade had been destroyed by the physical wall's damage. "Bingo!" he cheered under his breath, smile growing as he placed his hand on the wall, concentrating harder than before to pull a more substantial looking chain out of the wall, twirling it in his hand before sweeping it toward the feet of whichever of his opponents was closer.

"Don't count me out just yet!" He wasn't in a good place power-wise. But he didn't want his opponents to see that.

Blurry Blurry , johndoe johndoe

MysticNeko MysticNeko johndoe johndoe )
Tyson leaped out of the way of the bullets but did not notice the chain at his feet. He fell on the ground landing on ruble. He looked out the opening of the wall, hoping his partner would pick off at least one person so he could just power his way through. He could easily punch at full power and take out his opponents but if he did he'd run the risk of damaging the hostage and taking out the fragile building. "30 seconds left" he thought looking at the hiding place of the hostage, knowing that if he got his hands on it then they would win. Aerie grew a shield in one hand and sword in another. "I might not have size and strength like you but I do have the tools it takes to bring you down. These are 'living weapons' that I can change shape of at any time. Using my bones I'll show you why I was chosen to be in Hero High" she said lunging at him, ready to stall out his form to secure the victory.

Robin looked for a target and saw Milo standing open, he drew his bow and shot him, grazing his shoulder on purpose and then shouted "The next one is gonna be a lot worse, surrender or I'll shoot you in the leg!" He hoped the boy would surrender as he didn't want to hurt a classmate on the first day.

MysticNeko MysticNeko

For people who were supposed to be representing heroes, the other 'team' sure was doing a lot of attacking when they weren't being attacked first.
Milo dropped to the ground and rolled back to the rubble, searching quickly for his sketchbook, a hand on a can of spraypaint trying to shape a new piece of defensive aid as he pushed aside various pieces of rock until he found his sketchbook, drawing up a shield and putting it in front of his own body.

"No thanks." he crouched down behind the shield to be sure he was covered up from the angle of the bowman in front of him.
johndoe johndoe

"5 minutes left" Rift announced over the communication system. "I don't have that long. I have to use my last 15 seconds at max power or else I'd lose." Tyson said to himself. Tyson stood up and glew a bright yellow with an X across his forehead. "Let me show you why I'm gonna be the next top hero." He leaped at the hostage doll at maximum speed and hugged it, flying through the wall. "Thanks Robin. Now I only have to focus on the bone girl." Tyson whispered, floating through the air, waiting for him to touch ground so he could have one last leap out of the arena.
-
Aerie grew irritated at the sheer speed and strength the man and she knew that she couldn't keep up. "I'm going to analyze this fight and figure out how to get you, X" She said in a slightly defeated tone. In a last ditch effort she leaped out the hole and chucked two huge spears at max speed towards her opponent who was suspended in the sky, leaving herself open too.

( johndoe johndoe hit her or else she'll hit your teammate
MysticNeko MysticNeko If he moves and you're no longer pinned down then I'd pull a drawing out and close it out)

Robin sighed and spotted the girl, realizing she was about too do devastating damage, he drew back his bow and shot her in the leg, hoping that he didn't hurt her too bad
"Sorry!" He yelled out "I had too!"

Noticing the hostage doll being moved, Milo gripped his shield tighter, running forward and trying his best to ram into Tyson's body in a last-ditch attempt to either catch him off guard, or perhaps knock the doll from his arms. What he wasn't expecting however, is how much it would hurt ramming into someone with your body weight, shield between you or not. His body ached. Between the rubble from earlier, and the near brush with an arrow, this was far more than he was expecting from his first day of class.

Blurry Blurry

(Pyched you out johndoe johndoe ;)

Aerie's bone armor reacted to the arrow and covered her leg so it blocked it. "If I'm playing as a villain then so be it. Let me show you the power of Anubis. Bone Art: Graveyard!" She said stemming out seemingly infinite sharp bones at her opponent at high speed, each one with enough to impale him. Tyson got his footing on top of a building and saw the devastating attack coming towards him. "It seems I'm at my limit. I only have about 5 seconds left too. One leap out of here would be all it takes but...what style is in that? I'll show her what it takes to truly be a hero..." Tyson clenched his fist with one hand and held the doll to his chest with the other. "Full Blow x10!" He called out punching the air at full power, demolishing the building under his feet. The attack was so powerful it knocked Aerie through the building she came from. Aerie hit the building that Robin was perched on and landed on the ground, her bones catching her. "That dude is insane...there is no way someone could beat him with that type of strength...he didn't even touch me and he knocked me through the building..." Aerie said defeatedly. She had lost physically and was beating herself up mentally too. Tyson smiled at his victory. He hasn't been able to go all out in a VERY long time. But this wasn't the time to be out of energy. He fell down 5 stories with the doll and was laying in ruble. He was so exhausted he could barely stand up. Once he got his footing he was rammed and lost the hostage. "I think Robin will have to finish this one out. I should've just left and be done with it." He said to himself struggling to get up again

MysticNeko MysticNeko

To say he was exhausted was an understatement.
Milo reached out and pulled the doll beneath his body before collapsing to the ground. Between running into his opponant. his desperate scrambling and the continuous beatings they kept taking, his main focus now was just to cling to this doll with his remaining strength. He was sure at this point he looked pretty pathetic, a young man grappling a doll amongst the wreckage of a building. But he was at a loss for what else to do. "You're crazy..." he mumbled, not sure if the other boy could even hear him. But it was true. You had to be crazy to throw busts of energy and strength continuously and still be so confident in yourself, didn't you? he shook his head, grip tightening as he focused on holding on for dear life.

Blurry Blurry

johndoe johndoe isn't here so we win MysticNeko MysticNeko )

"1 minute left" Rift said over the intercom. Aerie snapped out of her hysterical state and regained focus. "That means that he hasn't escaped yet..." She said pumping herself up again. Aerie reapplied her bone armor and took off. She rushed to the location where she last saw him and saw them both on the ground. Aerie stepped over her teammate and looked at her enemy try to stand up and fight. "What useless quirk makes you weak in the middle of the fight." She said kicking him in the ribs. "Now your back is turned to the enemy and you're at our mercy." She said shooting him with her bones in his arm. "I could take you out right now...." She said raising her arm into the sky, making a sword 3 times her size.
"Time." Rift called out on the intercom. All the students were rifted into the control room. "What were you doing Aerie." Rift asked glaring at her. "Teaching him how to better use his quirk."

Peter and Addison glanced at each other, eyebrows raised. They knew they would have to watch out for the bone girl, Aerie. She seemed... unhinged. The twins quickly melded into the group, acting as if they were there the whole time. They watched Rift scold Aerie, and Peter had a slight smile on his face. Sure, she might be a little crazy, but she knew what it took to get a job done. Addie, on the other hand, watched X with a curious gaze. How would he do in the next competition, now that his powers were gone? Pacing was obviously not his forte.

Mentions: Blurry Blurry

"That was a close one." Milo nodded at Aerie, pleased that they had managed to win this skirmish. He had to admit that his teammate was a little intimidating. He was glad they had been on the same team, but even then, she yelled orders and stepped over him as if he were nothing, not even stopping to check if he was okay. Still, at least she hadn't stepped ON him. So he wasn't about to complain.

He flipped his spray can around in his hand, brushing a bit of paint off the nozzle with his thumb so it wouldn't dry there and gunk it up. There seemed to be more students surrounding their teacher than there was when the four of them first entered the fray. A variety of new faces seeming to stare at them when they returned.

"If I catch you doing villainous acts like that again I'm going to have you expelled." "I thought I was supposed to be a villain." Aerie quickly responded blatantly. Rift calmed down and turned to the other students. "Now Jules and Addie vs Peter and Scry" Rift called out. "I need all four of you who just fought to report to the nurses office immediately." He added while making a portal to the pink colored room. "Peter and Scry, you're on defense." A portal to the city tower was opened in front of them. "You have 3 minutes to pick a floor and set up."

(Sorry I thought I posted it yesterday but I didn't lol.
MysticNeko MysticNeko johndoe johndoe garden_party garden_party )

Peter glanced over at his partner before he jumped into the rift. As soon as it closed behind the pair, Peter began to explain. "We don't have much time. I'm Peter. I can multiply myself. I've got very high endurance because of this, but no one lasts forever. We need a good place to keep the hostage. I'll keep a clone there," he said, pointing to the lobby, "in the entrance, and one in the shadows just in case things go wrong. My sister, Addie, can manipulate electricity. Try to keep off anything metal. She can't do much right now, but if she finds a power source, split from me. We can't be grouped. It only empowers the currents." Peter paced back and forth, formulating a plan in his mind. "Let's act like we are defending a big spot. I'll keep the hostage with one of my clones, and I'll take it into a closet or something. We can put you and a clone near one of the bigger, heavier doors. Another one will be close by. We have to hold out for ten minutes. If you can knock them out, do so. It doesn't matter what side we are on, just that we win." Peter nodded his head and looked back up at his partner. "Understood?"

Blurry Blurry ((Who exactly are these people? I didn't see them on the character page.))

"Acknowledged." Scry said following his teammate who was scrambling. Scry pulled out his deck of customized cards made for combat and threw one on the ground, embedding the card into the tile. "I specialize in card tricks. I'm not much of a planner but I'm a very impressive improvisor."

Peter almost rolled his eyes. He had a partner that threw cards at people? This was going to be a lot more difficult than he anticipated. "As long as you get the gist of it. Make a really big deal about defending that door there." He said, pointing to a heavy oak door that looked like it would hold an office or safe. "I'll set up in the basement. I won't be on the field, only my clones will. If I start taking hits in this form, I'm going to need to withdraw my clones to defend myself. I will be far from the hostage, don't worry." Peter ran off, ascending the stairs of the building and settling down in a closet with the hostage. He then sprung three other clones from his body. One took the hostage with them to a dark room in the basement of the building, while the other two rejoined Scry in the lobby. One of the two stood next to the door, while the other set up and watched from the balcony.

Blurry Blurry

Milo watched his partner being reprimanded for her actions, his face not betraying any feelings one direction of the other. Still, he agreed with her. Sure, she may have gone a bit overboard. But they were meant to be playing villains, so acting villainous was what we'd been asked for, so it seemed. He couldn't help but notice that instead of calling them villains again, Rift had simply referred to them as defense. Nice save buddy.

At the appearance of the pink portal leading to what he assumed was the nurse's office he walked through, not waiting to see if anyone else was joining him. He, for one, could definitely use something for the pains he still felt from the various falls and cave-ins.

Scry liked to keep secrets so he just went quiet and followed his orders. He leaned on the frame of the door and did small card tricks. "Alright. The event starts now" Rift called out opening the portal to the front door of the tower. "Alright you two you have 10 minutes. Remember your objective."
-
Aerie walked through the portal and saw a short blue haired lady. "Welcome to the Infirmary. I'm MiniMedic and I'll be the one to patch you up" She said in a soft voice. "I can activate the lipids in your body to accelerate the healing in your body"
Tyson waddled in limping from the bullets and bruises he received. MiniMedic quickly rushed over and helped him walk to a chair. "You're in the worst shape so you go first"

( johndoe johndoe garden_party garden_party MysticNeko MysticNeko Im sorry I keep not sending my posts. When I get home today I'll update the character thread so you can better understand the extras)

Addie jumped through the portal with her partner, Jules, and immediately began scanning the surrounding area. She didn't know how many clones her brother would have out, so she tried counting them. She obviously saw the one up front, and scanned the rest of the room. She couldn't find any others, but knew they were around here somewhere. She decided to first approach the situation in a peaceful manner. "Hand over the hostage and no one gets hurt." She said in her sad attempt to make peace with her opponents.

Peter only scoffed. "If we do that, we lose. Good try though." Peter picked up a rock at his feet and quickly threw it at the other girl, hoping she would show what she could do.

Blurry Blurry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back