• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom hero academia (bnha) | oc x canon

lost city

whoever threw that paper
god i've been obsessed with this franchise,, i've had ideas that have been plaguing my existence.

some quick fyis:
◦ i can be pretty freaking descriptive and write a l o t - if you want an example i can totally send you one! i also tend to match my partner's length
◦ doubling + oc/canon will be assumed! if you don't want to double / do ocxoc let me know
◦ i tend to disappear for a couple of days due to life and school. if i don't respond within a week, feel free to beat me up
◦ i won't share character forms unless you ask - i find that it's more fun to describe the ocs overtime
◦ multiples pairings (like a harem or a love triangle) are fine. as well as m// and w//
◦ please be okay with swearing
◦ i have no triggers, so please let me know if you have any
◦ i have no preference about the canon character!
◦ feel free to send me a pm with your ideas!

quick ideas:

1) follow normal canon plot

2) saved experiment:
pretty much a hero saves someone who was experimented on and villains want them back

3) vigilante:
during the day, they act like a weak/quirkless gen ed
at night they help people in their own way like robbing banks and giving the money to the poor

4) yandere/dark themes

5) omegaverse

6) supernatural au​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back