• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Here we go again... (Multi-Fandom RP!)

"Yeah, of course I have a laser weapon! What else would I destroy planets with? I'm the ruler of Irk, well the co-ruler. Me and my brother Red rule. Its super fun cause we just get to boss other Irkens around all day and eat doughnuts!" He explained, rolling onto his back smiling.

Ashley laughed again, the concept of aliens who rule planets eating doughnuts was kinda funny.

"Well life for you must be pretty easy then. People are just scared of me normally so I don't get time to talk." She said shrugging and lying down like he did. She noticed something on his back, it looked like a jetpack. She pointed to it, almost touching it.

"Hey, what's that thing? Is it a jetpack? I wanna fly with it!"

TheOnlyCatbug said:
Ashley laughed again, the concept of aliens who rule planets eating doughnuts was kinda funny.
"Well life for you must be pretty easy then. People are just scared of me normally so I don't get time to talk." She said shrugging and lying down like he did. She noticed something on his back, it looked like a jetpack. She pointed to it, almost touching it.

"Hey, what's that thing? Is it a jetpack? I wanna fly with it!"
He flinched and slapped her hand away. "No touching! If this breaks too I'm dead! ... It's called a PAK, it's part of my life source thingy. It holds my memories, personality my high scores and pretty much everything else. If it's removed I only have 10 minutes to get it back or else I'm erased. OH, and it has these really cool legs and weapons inside it to!" He said, demonstrating the leg portion. A metal leg ending in a point shot out of it and hooked around almost hitting Ashely's face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashley listened carefully until a projectile was coming, she screamed and almost stabbed him with her tail. It was very close to his chest.

"Don't scare me like that..." She said with her eyes as open as she can.

"That's...pretty cool." She said retreating her tail on top of herself.

TheOnlyCatbug said:
Ashley listened carefully until a projectile was coming, she screamed and almost stabbed him with her tail. It was very close to his chest.
"Don't scare me like that..." She said with her eyes as open as she can.

"That's...pretty cool." She said retreating her tail on top of herself.
"Heh, thanks, its not that special though, everyone at home has one." He said, looking up at the sky. It was blue and different from Irks magenta sky. After a few seconds, he found himself zoning out while looking upwards.

She lifted her tail up and down on top of herself like a cat.

"Well your home must be pretty good I guess. Mine's boring with the exception of me."

TheOnlyCatbug said:
She lifted her tail up and down on top of herself like a cat.
"Well your home must be pretty good I guess. Mine's boring with the exception of me."
"Yeah, its pretty good I guess...If your liked." He said, looking at her once more. "Why is your life boring? It seems pretty cool."

AngelHeartDk said:
a few hours later that young girl and her tank was in close proximity of the Extra-Terrestrial life trying to catch it
Remembering that the huge vehicle still existed somewhere, he sat up and looked around. Listening in closely, a low rumble was heard. He looked to Ashley, eyes wider than before. "Hey uh, do you hear that too...?"

@TheOnlyCatbug

Rolling onto his stomach, he used his PAK legs to push himself up, the large vehicle seemed closer than he initially thought. His antenna perked as he scrambled to his feet, looking around for it until he saw a small glimpse of it.

@AngelHeartDk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back