• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Here thy shall potentially create stories of our own mad scientist-Like design! Mwuahaha [Limerick's rp search]

Limerick.Grimoire

~*~ Lost In A world Ill never understand ~*~
Okie doki then-

Hello all of you lovely guys, gals, intersex friends, and nonbinary pals (Sorry if I forgot a gender, I am not familiar with the newer parts of the lgbt+ community >_< I know sue me xD)

So about me:

I am biologically female but Identify as nonbinary.
I am 19 and will be 20 October 15th.
I usually write up to three paragraphs depending on the partner's length
I prefer they/them but she/her works
I am Lgbt+ friendly (I am pan myself and am looking for fxf rp's)
I am still in high school (I was held back) so I will be gone until about 4:30 to 5:00 pm depending on homework.
I rp on pm, email, and discord

What I desire from a partner:

Participation. I understand replies can get slow but in the planning stage I want a partner who will work with me and make some decisions.
Honesty. If you have your own idea of you don't like the current plot then tell me!
Communication. Communication is key friendo. If you are going to be gone or don't wish to continue with me then please tell me!
4 line + replies with decent grammar and spelling!

Okaaaay if I still have your attention congrats

Fandoms: (* = craving)

*Yuuri on ice
Black butler
*Bnha
*Ohshc
Free! Iwatobi swim club
*Attack on Titan

Harry potter (Not really craving but convince me)

Atm I lack fleshed out original plots but I have a few Ideas we can flesh out together. And we can turn them into original plots or fandom plots! :

-Summer vacation!
-Week-long sleepover
-Halloween
-Living in one house shenanigans
-Masquerade party
-Ghost hunters
-lab experiment and scientist
-College

Let me know if you're interested!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back