• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

⇸Here is my Sales Pitch! // mxf, fxf. // random ideas, any genre. // detailed.

Sidelink

Philosophy is my Guide

dWTc0Jo.gif

⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼

I'm one of those people who needs a really clear hook in a story, otherwise I simply don't see the point in writing for it. In the creative industry, these are called 'loglines'. A logline is usually a one-sentence summary of a film or book that states the central conflict of the story, and often provides both a synopsis of the plot and an emotional hook. I need these in my roleplaying life, I really do. They are not easy to create, though. A logline is basically a sales-pitch for your book/film/roleplay. Here are some loglines that I have created myself or picked up elsewhere. Most of these can be mxf or fxf. I'm fine with romance as long as it isn't central to the story.

⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼

Two sister witches travel far and wide in search of their missing third, and through their experience they learn the cruelty of the world and its attitude towards the sisters' kind.

⋈ Two mutants of antithetical powers on the run from an oppressive authority meet through an unfortunate event that sets in motion a rebellion, in which the two mutants play a pivotal role.

Two individuals who volunteer for a hypersleep program, under the impression of being compensated upon completion, wake up a thousand years later as a result of being forgotten during a hasty termination of the program—no compensation, nowhere to go.

Two royal siblings along their private military forces set out to destroy an imminent threat, as the King is unable or unwilling to take action, but on their mission they learn that the nation is suffering from the King's incompetence far more than they had previously realized, and the siblings plan to form their own sovereignty and overthrow the King.

⋈ Two individuals hunt supernatural creatures in a waning city until they meet their inevitable doom by the hands of something from beyond.

⋈ Two magicians, who can jump between different realms of existence, search for an ancient artifact that can completely suppress the magical abilities of an individual.

During the outbreak of the Z-Virus, two ordinary individuals go to extraordinary lengths to ensure the safety of the people they encounter while escaping a city.

⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼

As you can see, some of these 'loglines' are open-ended and fit into nearly any kind of setting or style of the fictional universe. That being said, my primary interest rests within the loglines that I've listed here. However, seeing as they are flexible in terms of many things, I don't think it will feel restrictive for you in any way.

I'm looking for a passionate and enthusiastic partner, someone who considers themselves as an advanced roleplayer. This doesn't only include ornate writing, but also a driving force to see things through and contribute to discussions and planning with questions and ideas. I always strive towards doing this myself. If there is no chemistry between us, I will let you know.

We will exchange writing samples at some point before the actual roleplay. Send me a message, if you can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I like your writing style and general attitude, and I'd be interested in doing a few of your plot ideas.

I'm interested in

"⋈ Two royal siblings along their private military forces set out to destroy an imminent threat, as the King is unable or unwilling to take action, but on their mission they learn that the nation is suffering from the King's incompetence far more than they had previously realized, and the siblings plan to form their own sovereignty and overthrow the King."

or

⋈ Two individuals hunt supernatural creatures in a waning city until they meet their inevitable doom by the hands of something from beyond.

I'm interested in the following:

⋈ Two sister witches travel far and wide in search of their missing third, and through their experience they learn the cruelty of the world and its attitude towards the sisters' kind.

⋈ During the outbreak of the Z-Virus, two ordinary individuals go to extraordinary lengths to ensure the safety of the people they encounter while escaping a city.

⋈ Two individuals who volunteer for a hypersleep program, under the impression of being compensated upon completion, wake up a thousand years later as a result of being forgotten during a hasty termination of the program—no compensation, nowhere to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back