• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Helpful Sins

iShyShy

Yin&Yang = Pandas
Following post is courtesy of DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein :

• 480.png

Last edited:
highly interested in applying for child of rhaelrdson and im not yet sure whether im gonna gun for pride or sloth.

on that note, though, just wanna clarify, do we send in our cs via pm or post it in the cs thread?

also real or anime/realistic?

Last edited:
In the Extra section of the CS it states it should be written in character. Does that mean first person?

Also, I'll be applying for the child of the Helo'brein family and the prince[ss] of greed :)

highly interested in applying for child of rhaelrdson and im not yet sure whether im gonna gun for pride or sloth.

on that note, though, just wanna clarify, do we send in our cs via pm or post it in the cs thread?
Very interested in seeing your characters! You can just post them in the CS thread

In the Extra section of the CS it states it should be written in character. Does that mean first person?

Also, I'll be applying for the child of the Helo'brein family and the prince[ss] of greed :)
No, please in third person. The same way you'd write posts for when the roleplay starts.

Feel free to apply! There is still plenty of time before the deadline (16 october)

Aato Aato I see you. Random: Didn't we roleplay together some years back before my hiatus? I would love to write again with you^^

Feel free to apply! There is still plenty of time before the deadline (16 october)

Aato Aato I see you. Random: Didn't we roleplay together some years back before my hiatus? I would love to write again with you^^

We did indeed. I believe we last saw each other on your body swap RP (which I've never forgotten about, haha). It would be great to RP with each other again. I'm not sure if I'll be joining you here, but I wanted to give credit for how great of an idea this is and well-executed.

Wait wait, so if no one's takin sloth or Songstress Songstress isn't really feelin it, can i be sloth?
Go ahead! We shall chose the best demon offered!

We did indeed. I believe we last saw each other on your body swap RP (which I've never forgotten about, haha). It would be great to RP with each other again. I'm not sure if I'll be joining you here, but I wanted to give credit for how great of an idea this is and well-executed.
Yesss! I am thinking about rebooting that idea some day. But thank you!

For those interested:

iShyShy iShyShy and I decided to extend the deadline, because of the many unfinished CS's (though it is originally still three days) and because I have a pretty busy week coming up. SO the NEW deadline is:
21 October at 17.59 GMT +2 (or 21 October 11.59 AM EST)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back