Help!?!

SurrealEthereal

EtherealBeauty
I know this probably isn't the right forum for this, however I have a question and I'm not sure where to find the answer. Is there a place where I can create my characters on this website? If so how do I find it? Thank you! I might need some advice on forming good character sheets and adding more details to more characters though, if anyone has any advice for me, please feel free to pm me!

You can post characters here, especially if you want some kind of feedback for them. A good character sheet is dependent on the roleplay, but as long as it has the important information, it’s probably fine. As for details, there are helpful forums all over this site for that, but the big thing that I’ve noticed is a ‘why?’ If your character does martial arts, what kind do they do, and why? Make sure they have balanced strengths and weaknesses, or even more weaknesses for a more interesting character, as long as they don’t come off as weak or useless.

I’m not the best at this type of advice, but I hope this helps!

This would be the place you put your character sheets, here or your Private Workshop.

Otherwise perhaps you could post some of your current characters and we can give you advice on what to add.

-this is indeed the subforum for posting characters. The site features no engine to create characters or specifi site-wide character sheets, so it's entirely up to you or the GM what kind of sheet you make, what you include, etc...

-if you want advise, I advise you to go to the "roleplay discussion" subforum, and making a thread there. I recommend that you make a question that is more specific than just "give me advise" though, because it's hard to give good advise to an overly broad question.
alternatively, post your characters and ask for direct feedback on them,

-this is indeed the subforum for posting characters. The site features no engine to create characters or specifi site-wide character sheets, so it's entirely up to you or the GM what kind of sheet you make, what you include, etc...

-if you want advise, I advise you to go to the "roleplay discussion" subforum, and making a thread there. I recommend that you make a question that is more specific than just "give me advise" though, because it's hard to give good advise to an overly broad question.
alternatively, post your characters and ask for direct feedback on them,
Thank you! I appreciate your feedback It really helps me relearn how to use this website!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back