Idea Help me build an rp!~ OwO

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
Okay, so essentially I have these two ideas I REALLLLLLLY wanna do. trouble is I suck (and i mean like really suck) at making interest checks and doing world building alone. could anyone pm me or post here and help me build them? Any input helps!

Idea 1. Anime-Inspired/Slice-Of-Life/Horror
Essentially- I wanna rp Tokyo ghoul. XD I however want to make some changes here and there, and possibly have it set in a different country. Along with some new rules on how ghouls work. but wanting to get someone else to help out with writing it all down.

Idea 2. Comedy/Slice-Of-Life/Mystery

Okay so essentially the plot is very loose, but a bunch of ghosts have gathered together in one place as friends or a sort of makeshift family, they're all stuck in this world for one reason or another, some recently deceased and others centuries old. One day a pair of humans moves in who can see aforesaid ghosts. Plot goes on from there. Essentially thinking something like if a ghost becomes too sad or hurts a human they turn into some sort of monster.

Hey Cosmos Cosmos ,

I would love to help with your second idea. It seems super fun!

I'm a bit new to the RP community but I can provide assistance with world building (not sure what interest checks are).

Hey Cosmos Cosmos ,

I would love to help with your second idea. It seems super fun!

I'm a bit new to the RP community but I can provide assistance with world building (not sure what interest checks are).
That's great! :) interest checks are the page you put up to attract rpers to join in your story!

Australian Ghoul,
“Ah wait the fires killed them all, we are now putting the remaining ghouls into a sanctuary as...”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back