• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Help I Watched Hazbin Hotel and I’m Fixated

angel.duzt

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay, so I just finished watching Hazbin Hotel and…. WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THIS WAS A MUSICAL SHOW WITH GAY TRAUMA BONDING??I would have watched it sooner if I knew that!

ANYWAY.
Ahem.

Since this is my new hyper fixation, I am looking for a few roleplays!

I’d like to play Angel Dust against whoever you’re craving (throw any canon character or OC my way)! I have a thing for characters that put on a sarcastic mask with underlying trauma.
A little about me:
  • I’m a 21+ queer woman who has been roleplaying for a long time.
  • I want to write with partners who are also 21+.
  • I prefer lazy-lit (1-4 paragraph) roleplays so I can respond more frequently. But I’m totally down for advanced lit if you don’t mind me being a little slower (one post every day or every other day).
  • I work from home so I can post pretty frequently, but I have no frequency requirements of you.
  • I’m happy to hold the roleplay here or on discord (angel.duzt)
  • I’m open to any plot (canon-adjacent or AU) and love to plot & chat with my partners.
  • I’m a lover of any and all tropes. Like. The tropier the better.
  • I have been listening to the soundtrack on repeat.
So if you’re interested, reach out and let’s chat!

Last edited:
If your open to Husker x Angel then I'm totally dow to rp with you!!!!

Angel Dust Adam GIF by Amazon Prime Video

If you're up for a platonic plot, I'd love to play Charlie against your Angel !! I absolutely adore their sibling-like bond and would love to dive deeper into their dynamic <3
I totally understand if you were seeking more romance-based plots though, so feel free to decline (: !!

If you're up for a platonic plot, I'd love to play Charlie against your Angel !! I absolutely adore their sibling-like bond and would love to dive deeper into their dynamic <3
I totally understand if you were seeking more romance-based plots though, so feel free to decline (: !!
Hi! Thanks so much for reaching out! I do looove Angel & Charlie’s dynamic, but I am not currently looking for platonic plots. Thank you so much for asking though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back