• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Help a fantasy writer out with his first good RP~

Graysilver264

Hello everyone, a special hello to all the faithfull readers and creative writers. I am looking for 1X1 partners, I am not very specific in my needs, but I do have one disclaimer. Which is that I am a fine writer, yet not a good roleplayer yet, so you will have to teach me the ropes for our first paragraphs. Good communication is key in every relationship, remember that.

Now for my interests:

I am a fantasy writer (although if you can teach me non-fiction writing, that would be awesome)

I am into good descriptive fighting and romance is cool, yet the adventure part of writing is where my heart lies.

I love commander – soldier relationships.

I love elven characters and forest settings in general.

And any RP that involves a good elven queen hmmhmm yes ma`am.

If you have some more ideas to enrich our writing skills or if you are ready to create our own story. Beam me up!

For communication: check out my discord

For a taste of my writing, ask me for my medium account.

Hello everyone, a special hello to all the faithfull readers and creative writers. I am looking for 1X1 partners, I am not very specific in my needs, but I do have one disclaimer. Which is that I am a fine writer, yet not a good roleplayer yet, so you will have to teach me the ropes for our first paragraphs. Good communication is key in every relationship, remember that.

Now for my interests:

I am a fantasy writer (although if you can teach me non-fiction writing, that would be awesome)

I am into good descriptive fighting and romance is cool, yet the adventure part of writing is where my heart lies.

I love commander – soldier relationships.

I love elven characters and forest settings in general.

And any RP that involves a good elven queen hmmhmm yes ma`am.

If you have some more ideas to enrich our writing skills or if you are ready to create our own story. Beam me up!

For communication: check out my discord

For a taste of my writing, ask me for my medium account.

If you're still looking for a partner, hit me up. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back