• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hellsing: The AU

Chen Gong

Idiot From Ancient China
Dear Sir/Madam

Hello there.

I'm bad at this.

So I'mma get to the point.

You're here because you like A]Hellsing B]Vampires C]Modern Nazis or D]Any combination of the previous letters.

But, what if, the timeline we knew in Hellsing was alternated, what if new power players came in, new faces, new stories. A new timeline.

A alternate universe.

I intend for this to take minor inspiration from Hellsing Abridged in certain parts. I also intend to use a point system for RPers to buy rewards. Points would be rewarded to RPers who do simple stuff like help people who have just joined and stuff.

. . .

I get the feeling that this will get no replies.

Yours faithfully,
The Mad Jester.

I would be super interested in this if other people were as well. ;v; It seems so fun.

I believe your assumption is incorrect. Can we make Nazi characters & hellsing members?
Id like to make 2 characters.
Chen Gong Chen Gong

For once. I was wrong about my RP.

Sure. Nazis and Hellsing members. No Canon characters[Alucard hasn't awoken yet in this AU] though.

Let me get up the CS and Lore.

Quick thing.

Any if you want to Co GM? I'm new to doing my own RPs and I will probably need some help.

Frankenstein's Monster wouldn't fit in with the feel of the story and he'd get stomped in his first major fight. Frankenstein's Monster has no special abilities if your going off the novel.

Im not i was making my own rendition of him. And i can have him fit into the lore pretty easily as either a nazi weapon or a member of the hellsing organization. Worry not i have an ability set for him that will allow him to hold his own.

I'm pretty down for this. I've always been a fan of Hellsing and have been wanting to do an RP of it.

Frankenstein's Monster wouldn't fit in with the feel of the story and he'd get stomped in his first major fight. Frankenstein's Monster has no special abilities if your going off the novel.
But he's beautiful and misunderstood ;(

Also I am very interested in this RP

I would be interested, especially if we get to kill the nazi vampires c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back