• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hellooooo! FxF partners wanted.

Quietpersona

Introvert at her finest
Hi guys! Its me, again. I'm looking for a few partners. Maybe short term, maybe long term, I'm good with whatever. I'm looking for someone willing to Do FxF romantic pairings.

A few ideas I have include:

Angel x Angel x Demon(Am willing to play two characters or we can share and control one together)

Serial killer x Serial killer

Best friend x Best friend

Criminal x Cop

Demon x Demon

Assassin x partner

Human x Human

Vampire x werewolf

Were wolf x were panther

Human x ghost

Those are just a few of my ideas. If you're interested, don't be shy and shoot me a PM or reply here. I promise I don't bite!

i know i'm a male but i can play female too! ^^

i'm quite intrested in DemonxDemon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey if you're still looking for an RP partner I would be interested in RPing Vampire x werewolf with you. I'm not new to rping but I'm new to this site so I can't send pms.

Shortfuzzything said:
Hey if you're still looking for an RP partner I would be interested in RPing Vampire x werewolf with you. I'm not new to rping but I'm new to this site so I can't send pms.
Yea I'm down! I'll send you a pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back