• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hello!

AtaraxiaFrost

Hello everyone!I have a few ideas that I would love to try out,but I need a roleplay partner first.Preforably a long-term partner who is able to be detailed and write a paragraph or more.If anyone is interested please respond.☺️Oh and here are a few things about me.

My name is Alexandra and I am eighteen years old.I would absolutely adore gaining a few roleplay partners this year. I don’t roleplay fandoms for the main fact that I like using my own OCS and it’s easier for me to get into a role/world I created myself/with someone else.
As far as experience goes I have about four years of experience which has been off and on due to personal issues,but I hope to get back to roleplaying as normal. I personally suck at starting and it takes me an hour or so to process how I would like to make it.Once I begin writing though,I can write decent paragraphs to keep things moving. I have played multiple characters more than once and I usually stick to third person when writing because for me when I write in first person it just seems really one dimensional and boring in all honesty. I am still trying to work this site too ,but it would be nice to work with you all.

Last edited:
Hey. I think it would be really good if you wrote some more. Like a little about you, your expectations, what you prefer to RP, etc. :)

Hello love! I’d love to maybe come up with something with you, let me know!! (:

Hello everyone!I have a few ideas that I would love to try out,but I need a roleplay partner first.Preforably a long-term partner who is able to be detailed and write a paragraph or more.If anyone is interested please respond.☺️Oh and here are a few things about me.

My name is Alexandra and I am eighteen years old.I would absolutely adore gaining a few roleplay partners this year. I don’t roleplay fandoms for the main fact that I like using my own OCS and it’s easier for me to get into a role/world I created myself/with someone else.
As far as experience goes I have about four years of experience which has been off and on due to personal issues,but I hope to get back to roleplaying as normal. I personally suck at starting and it takes me an hour or so to process how I would like to make it.Once I begin writing though,I can write decent paragraphs to keep things moving. I have played multiple characters more than once and I usually stick to third person when writing because for me when I write in first person it just seems really one dimensional and boring in all honesty. I am still trying to work this site too ,but it would be nice to work with you all.

I am sorry that I haven’t messaged some of you.To be true I am kind of confused .???I made over ten posts,but I guess they are not in the correct area because my account still hasn’t registered it yet.

If you're still looking, I can shoot you a PM. You only need to meet the criteria to start a PM, but somebody who has met the criteria can send a PM to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back