Hello!

Aphnex

~A Wild Pikachu~
Hi there! As you can see, I'm Aphnex. No one really recommended me to this forum, but I've always had a passion for two things: roleplay and forums! They've both been two important things for the past 8 years of my life, but suddenly I was introduced to this thing called the 'Real World', and it gave me an empty feeling inside for a long time now. Hopefully I can have a great stay here, and RP as much as possible, as well as meet some new friends. Cheers guys!

~Aphnex

Welcome to Rpn Aphnex *celebrates* *offers piece of cake* "want some cake?"

Dex

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah yes, thank you! I took the liberty of reading those stickied threads already, and I understand completely. 

Welcome friend! To RPN! I am the mechanist! Hero of the commonwealth and supplier of cookies to RPN! You wish to escape from the world correct? This site is a great means for such a request, I myself have been Rping a lot more to escape from life. But anyways there are many many rp's to join and even more players to rp with! So I hope you like it here, please help yourself to some cookies and punch.

welcome to rpn. hopefully you enjoy it here, and find what you're looking for. i like your avatar :3

Welcome Aphnex! <3 'Real World', and 'Real Life' are known to cause such things. You should find your stay here more agreeable! *hopefully! ;p*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back