• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

HELLo

Paron

Sometimes it's just not my day.
So you've been sent to Hell. Congratulations, whatever you did in life reflects the punishment you get here! But wait- Damn it! More of the Demons of Hell have been purged... Hey, I guess you're lucky. You're gonna get off this time around. This is a once-in-a-deathtime-opportunity. I need you to work as a demon. How do you do it, you ask? Why, it's simple- your job is to scare people to death. Literally to death. It's easy, once you get the hang of it. I swear! Now, off you go!

Roleplay Option 1-

Muse A is the newly deceased, newly hired Demon. Muse B is an experienced Demon who's been assigned to mentorturing you. Muse B will take Muse A through the ins and outs of demoning. They will travel through the human world, thrilling and killing.

Roleplay Option 2-

Muse A is the newly deceased, newly hired Demon. Muse B is the first human that Muse A's been assigned to. Muse B will have to endure the pathetic, naive, somewhat humorous attempts Muse A tries at driving Muse B insane.

Roleplay Option 3-

Muse A is the newly deceased, newly hired Demon. Muse B is also a newly deceased, newly hired Demon. In order to kill two birds with one stone, the two were plotted against each other to kill the same human. Both Muse's inexperience greatly affects the quality of their work, both of their attempts getting more and more comedic-ally drastic.

Rules:

1. I'm looking for at least a paragraph or two each response. Good grammar and punctuation is appreciated.

2. No God-modding (pun intended). But seriously, I'll list the powers of Demons. Please stick to them.

a) Demons' Powers:

• i. Teleporting
  • ii. Telekinesis
  • iii. Invisibility
  • iv. Semi-mind control- Can put thoughts in human's head; can control small parts of human's body
  • v. Can cause hallucinations

3. Only one character is allowed per person.

4. You may be either Muse A or B in any of the above options.

5. Demons take the appearance of the human they were in life.

6. Your character can be male or female. I don't have a preference.

7. This RP is intended to be humorous. Serious parts are allowed, but I'd like to stick with funny.

I can't PM/DM yet! Sorry about that!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back