• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hello there!

Elwin

Slave to the Matrix

Hello guys!

Basically I'm on a hunt for a new (or a couple) of new partners to create exciting stories with.

I have a couple of requirements to ensure I don't get deathly bored and be tempted to leave you hanging.

• Being literate and trying your absolute best to create enough detail for the story to actually progress is pretty important.
  • Okay I like my partner to work with me rather than expecting me to do everything and lead everything. It's like I might as-well just RP with myself!
  • Just be creative and have fun :)
  • Flat characters are quite awful. A little bit of personality makes things a whole lot cooler.

Just a couple of things I would like to mentioned is that I do prefer playing female characters but I can do both.

I also don't mind play multiple characters if it's necessary to the plot.

I do romance but I prefer it to be intertwined with a larger plot, straight forward romance is pretty dull.

I will try post at least 1 to 3 days but if I get busy I'll let you know.

My genres I mainly go for are most fantasy sub genres, post apocalyptic, post apocalyptic/steampunk crossovers, survival and aristocrat based themes.

Other genres I'm willing to do a realistic if the plot is compelling and some period stuff but often pre-Victorian.

I enjoy pairing suggestions so hit me up with any of them if you like! (Ex. Maid x Master, Mage x Warrior etc.)

Sorry this is so long winded or if I appear whiney!

If you're interested just drop me a PM.

Thank you,

Elwin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back