• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hello there!

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone!

I’m looking for maybe 1 to 2 partners maximum as I’m currently quite busy with school but also have quite the itch to write, haha

Me
  • 19 years old
  • she/her
  • Central European
  • I love talking OOC very much, I like to get to know my writing partners
  • AuDHD, with Dyscalculia and Dyslexia (the latter was pretty surprising to me tbh) but it doesn't impact my grammar
  • I prefer to play fxf the most, am up for mxf if it's not romantic and I get to play the girl, hehe. I just feel uncomfortable playing guys
  • I also tend to play characters who are around my age, so that'll be about 17 - to 21 ish
  • I generally write 1 to 3 paragraphs, though for starters and if I'm really feeling it, it can sometimes also go up to 5 or 6
  • I love enemies to lovers, but I'm also up for other pairings
  • and I prefer to play original Characters instead of Canon characters (If you've made it until here, would you mind letting me know about your favorite celebration (like Halloween, etc.)
  • I prefer DM's over threads, but I can do either

You
  • Any age is fine
  • Any gender is fine too
  • please no one-liners though
  • you don't necessarily have to like to talk OOC, maybe just give me a heads up before, or be prepared that I'll ask how you're doing a couple of times a month or so (usually out of the blue when I'm bored).
  • generally ghost friendly, though it's appreciated if you tell me before that you're not feeling it anymore

Fandoms

There's quite a bit, so if you'd like to play one and it's not on here, just ask - there's a pretty good chance I might know it. If there's a cat after the fandom, that means I'm craving it and the ammount of cats indicate how strong that crave is
  • AtlA ᓚᘏᗢ or TloK
  • Harry Potter
  • Star Wars ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ
  • Teen Titans ᓚᘏᗢ
  • Nimona
There’s also a bunch more, so if you can’t find what you’re looking for, simply ask

Anything else I'm up for

The same goes for here as it goes for the fandoms ^^
  • Highschool/College
  • Summer Camp ᓚᘏᗢ
  • Popstar x Fan
  • Rival bands
  • Superhero x Supervillain
  • Online friends (who might get to meet)
  • anything Sci-fi ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ
  • anything fantasy
  • Any kind of AU

Alright, so that's pretty much it, so I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon ^^

In case you're interested though, feel free to either shoot me a DM or reply right here. I'll get back to you as fast as I can.

See ya!

…bump…

Star Wars Ok GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back