• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hello! new RP partner needed!

how ywould you like to roleplay?

• Kik

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skype IM

• facebook chat

• other

• Total voters
Note that you cannot use any means outside of RPNation to RP. This includes email and I'm sure kik.

Anyways, I would love to do a sort of Camp Half-blood RP with you! Note that I have not read Heroes of Olympus all the way through, though I do know the general plot line. Perhaps one Greek kid and one Roman kid that go to the same school suddenly find themselves chased by monsters?

FloatingAroundSpace said:
Note that you cannot use any means outside of RPNation to RP. This includes email and I'm sure kik.
Anyways, I would love to do a sort of Camp Half-blood RP with you! Note that I have not read Heroes of Olympus all the way through, though I do know the general plot line. Perhaps one Greek kid and one Roman kid that go to the same school suddenly find themselves chased by monsters?
okay! good to know. i haven't read all of the book either so theirs that. do you have a general plot? if not i can just make a thread and we can goof around with it.

Well, that is my general plot. Just two kids, maybe they don't know each other well, but they see a similar beast and panic together before running off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back