Hello Nation!

AldarisLordOfLight

Friend of Colors, Knight of the Pen, Cat Father
Hello, hello! This is AldarisLordOfLight wishing you all a wonderful day. This is my first account here in rpnation and I wish to get along with you awesome guys and gals.

So where to start? Hmm...well I started to role-playing out of curiosity 8 years ago. Found out that I loved RP after a few sessions. Never stopped since. Although this dark brother of mine, his name is PROCRASTINATION, tends to pull me away from the life---but rest assured, I am close to defeating him.

I generally favor Fantasy and Sci-Fi as my go-to genres. Steampunk too at times when the story looks interesting. Dabbled in Mystery and Crime. Hell! As long as the story's interesting I'M GAME!

Just recently gotten in to D&D. Was downed by a bloody mimic at level 1, still curse the DM for placing so many chests with loot and having one of them turn out to be a monster. Thankfully got healed back up, but now the good Paladin has a hatred for wooden chests of all variety. But man, D&D is fun; should have played some earlier in my life.

I'm also an amateur writer, a novice one with unpublished works that never got off the shelf and the writing desk to this day. Must be the loss of inspiration, motivation, or my muse.

I see myself as a purveyor of the truth someday for the papers and television, here's hoping I graduate soon without delays.

A bit of a weeb? I think so. Being normal is a tad bit overrated anyway. Go Anime!

I subscribe to the drug known as FANFICTION. Helps in building crazy ideas. Never go wrong with a nice fanfic in the morning!

I want to talk more but I feel I might be rambling now. So I'll just end it with this...

"I am but a young man who has tasted the rewards of imagination. I who have found joy and fulfillment in creating life through written text have come before you with hopeful eyes. I who possess quirks that may or may not endear me to you, but they make me who I am today, approach you with a bright flame that burns within my heart and soul. I solemnly vow to do my best in creating worlds and memories with you all; men and women who have been in the service of imagination far longer than I. Let us together build lasting memories filled with worthwhile moments within the nation of creation."

I bid you all a farewell. Ah, sorry. It's not a good bye, but a see you all later!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^33^

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Oooooh! Cookies, punch, and genres galore! Thank heavens it's not just some lousy T-shirt this time.

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^33^

Hello otter lover! I tip my hat to you for your love of otters. They are adorable, no denying!

Hello dearie! I am glad you have decided to join in some of my adventures and memories here on RPN! I can't wait to see your spread your wings! If you have any questions, let me know!

and also, welcome, love!

Hello dearie! I am glad you have decided to join in some of my adventures and memories here on RPN! I can't wait to see your spread your wings! If you have any questions, let me know!

and also, welcome, love!

Eyyyyyy~! I am so pumped and glad to be here. Hehehee, let the shenanigans begin? *Gives you a Cheshire smile.*

We are very alike, as procrastination has pulled me away from the world of Roleplaying as well! Welcome to the site, and hopefully we can Roleplay together soon!

We are very alike, as procrastination has pulled me away from the world of Roleplaying as well! Welcome to the site, and hopefully we can Roleplay together soon!

Hey Songbird! YES!!!! Procrastination can be a pain in doing what we love. Thank you~! If you have an interesting RP and need another player, I'm game all the way~! :)

Hello Sherwood, cat of Nottingham! This looks interesting and doing a Play-by-Post is a bit familiar to me. Reminds me of D&D games via Discord and Roll20. If you're willing, I'd like to give this a shot! Looks really interesting and mechas and giant robots~
Sounds great! I'll be setting up a group PM to get character creation stuff rolling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back