• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hello, minion! [Detailed]

Mordecai

the traitorous queen
Hello, minion!

My name is Mordecai, but you can call me Mordey or Mord for short. If you're here, you must think I am awesome and you must want to start an amazing roleplay with me! Or, you got lost trying to find the loo... *sigh* it's this way...

Anyways, for the select few of you who are still reading this, I’m looking for a few detail-oriented, driven writers to start a roleplay with. You can read more about my roleplaying preferences below. Please PM me if you'd like to discuss something more in detail.

I'm really only looking for one additional partner at this time. :P

Preferences I’m not going to call them rules or guidelines, because they’re more of preferences than anything else. I’m really pretty flexible, but I'm not a doormat.

· Detail: In my roleplays, I definitely prefer a detailed roleplay partner. I will write anywhere between 400-1500 words a post (average: ~500), or more, if some passing inspiration drifts my way. Roleplays only really interest me if I have something more than a few sentences to read, sorry. I’m not going to put a required word count, but three decent-sized paragraphs at minimum would make me a happy woman.

· Activity: Honestly? If you get me at least one post a week, I’ll be happy. More would be awesome, but not necessary. I am a full-time PhD student so I do get busy, but I will get you a post at least once every three or four days (usually, I'm pretty quick, but life does get busy sometimes). I will let you know if something has come up and I’ll be away for a while and I hope you do the same.

· Plots: Please participate in plotting with me! I love both discussing ideas with my partners and/or being surprised at a turn of events in a post. I don’t believe in passive roleplaying and I will get bored if you aren’t willing to bounce ideas around with me.

· Pairings and Genders: I do enjoy romance in roleplays; however, I want to say that conditionally. I don't want to just throw two characters together and mush them together for the sake of "romance." If it happens, great. If it doesn't, great. I love exploring the dynamics of a friendship(/family/enemies/etc.) just as much as I do the dynamics of a couple. In terms of romance, I prefer MxF and FxF, but can be persuaded into MxM. I've been playing an awful lot of male characters of late and wouldn't mind switching it up for... I dunno, variety. I can usually be convinced otherwise. I can also be convinced to double.

· Anime: Sorry. I can’t deal with it. I like to watch it, but I don’t like anime pictures for references, if we decide to do character sheets (but I've been becoming more flexible on this the longer I stay here). Also, I will not roleplay any anime show.

· OOC: Talk to me! I love to talk! :D I'm very sociable and would love to make some internet buddies.

· Creepy Pasta: Please don't ask about this. I don't even know what it is, really. Is it a fandom? A style of roleplay? My Italian leftovers from over a month ago that have been pushed to the back of the fridge and are now smelling a little funky? IDEK

Interests If you don’t see what you’re looking for, please feel free to suggest! I love trying all sorts of new things. Sorry, I don’t really do too many fandoms, but I have a few. If it's striked through, it means I'm not currently seeking a roleplay in it, though you could probably convince me if you said please.

· Sci-Fi {Something dark & gritty - perhaps a Borderlands feel?}

· 16th century anything {Pirates, bourgeoisie, royals, or some cross-over}

· (Post)-Apocalypse {Disease, zombie, nuclear fallout, war, or whatever.}

· Crime {Police, assassins, targets. Any time period.}

· 18th century American Revolution {Loyalists, separatists, British, or Americans}

· Mafia {Mafia members, police officers, private investigators, or whatever}

· Slice of life {We need to plan a plot or something before we begin.}

· Fantasy {Any time period.}

· Mythology {Humans, Ancient gods, etc. etc. etc. Any time period.}

· Video game character x Player

· Motorcycle Gang {Any time period.}

· Age of Exploration {15th-17th century Europeans traveling to exotic lands. Can include fantasy.}

· Wild West/Oregon Trail/Westward Expansion/Mid-1830s

· Borderlands {I've played all the games, including Tales. OC or Canon}

· Criminal Minds {Only seen up to season uh... four... five?}

Plot Ideas You want my list of plot ideas? Read 'em here (There is a lot, but they're broken down my time setting):

Journal - Mordecai's Plot Dump

Hint: Want examples of my writing? You can see all my active roleplays in my signature. c:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hesitantly opening up for one or two more partners. c:

If you PMed me and haven't gotten a response in the last two weeks or so, please PM me again. A hiccup resulted in me inadvertently deleting a whole bunch of PMs I didn't mean to. 8D

As I have to wait until evening to be able to PM, I'll leave a comment. I was interested in doing a combination of doing 18th Century Revolution and a Zombie based post-apocalypse. PM if you'd like to talk about it more!

Hello! I am interested in Break on Through and Underneath Falling Snow and Ash. If you are still looking for someone to roleplay with, mind if I shoot you a PM?

Hello! Are you perhaps open for one more roleplaying partner? ^^ I would be interested in maybe doing a mix of mythology and fantasy or something with crime, if you are. If this is no longer open, I understand.

Looking for one or two more lovely folks. ^-^ Just got wifi back in my apartment today, so for everyone I've been conversing with, I'll be getting you stuff today and tomorrow.

oh

this

this looks like the kind of thing that would be fun and not very hard. i can do this. hello, friend!

also i swear you appear in nearly every thread i look at. are you an omnipresent being?

i'll pm you later if you don't find me horrifically disgusting~

Hello! ^_^ I'm very interested in perhaps Sci-Fi and Crime. Or maybe both? PM me if you're open to another 1x1? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back