• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hello! Looking for Partner

rpxulhsf

Hiya! As the subject describes I am seeking a long time and active RP partner, I don't have many requirements, but it's a must to have these if you want to partner with me.

- Active, posts at least once a day

- No one liners

- Engaging in the roleplay actively and enthusiastically

If you don't like the roleplay it would be better to just tell me than to post lousy rp lines.

At the moment I'm looking for a roleplay set in the future, can have mild fantasy and mild romance, but the main elements I am looking for is futuristic and action/adventure.

I'm willing to play any gender, male preferably but any gender is fine. I have work so if I do not reply, I may be at work.

Here's some info about myself:

Call me by (OOC): Josh

Timezone: AEDT/AEST

Lives in: Australia

This sounds rather interesting, and I would love to role play with you, if it's alright of course. Yes, yes, I am new to this site. I can assure you though that I am quite an active roleplayer who does meet your few requirements (:

With writer's block I can muster at least two solid paragraphs and my normal post consist of at least four or five solid paragraphs-- sometimes more. Though I typically match the person I roleplay with. I'm comfortable playing either gender and have no preference for either in all honesty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back