• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hello! Looking for male rp partner for different rp settings.

Valery Youth

Magic Eight Ball
I have a couple of ideas and would love to find someone to play them out with. I'm looking for someone that is semi or literate and can type well. I do different plots and am open to any changes or new ideas from you.

ONE OF MY BEST PLOTS

German Tank - The date is September 1st, 1941. Hauptmann Steven Dultz is incharge of PzKpfw II. A small mobile tank incharge of mowing down infantry. 3 Crewmen were required to operate this vehicle. The Hauptmann Dultz, the commander and gunner. William Flagschnaugh, the loader, and Elise Drapon the driver.They were all involved with Operation Barbarossa. An attack on Russian soil breaking the truce between the 2 countries. The winter was ruthless. There seemed to never be enough food, blankets, water, or ammunition. The first few battles were easy, yet the supply lines were being stubborn. Women were never seen in the act of fighting, yet Steven let it slide letting her into the crew. The uniforms were trench coats which helped her hide her feminine qualities most of the time, and she was ordered always to have scarfs and such always covering her face, Steven didn't want anyone finding out about the only female in a pool of young, testostrone filled soldiers. Inside the Tank though she was free to take it off. Inside the tank, it was cramped, but it was possible to crawl arounf in it like a small home. They are always prepared for an attack or a defence, but little does he know that the enemy will be the least of his problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back