• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hello :) Looking for Long-Term Partners (Ignore Prefix)

Dear Mrs. Psycho

[

tumblr_mqfvjlFc9K1s1fnyro4_500.gif

Dear Mrs. Psycho's Partner Search
Excuse the BB Coding, I'm trying to get back into it

I will edit this periodically with more plots/plot taken
Updated 6/4/17- [Fandoms and Plots]

About Me

• I just recently graduated from high school, so I am 17+ years of age.
    • I am also in the process of job searching, so right now I am free from 8 to 10 Eastern Time, though not always on the computer. It will change once I have been accepted to work somewhere.
    • I also have (surprisingly) a life. I do have friends that plan stuff (though a lot without me since I'm so far away) and I do have a couple of weddings and other important events comings up, which I will warn you at least a week in advance, unless it's an almost last minute thing.
    • I prefer to post a MINIMUM of 2 paragraphs, however Ii have gone up to around 12. I have this policy of I give what I receive, so you post 2 paragraphs with minimum detail, that what you receive due to the lack of inspiration.
    • I can write as a male or female character, but I don't want to be bombarded with requests of male characters all the time. I do prefer doubling. Fair and simple.
    • I am a book lover, mainly fiction. So send me book/book series requests to read, also am always willing to plot off of book fandoms.
    • I am a SUCKER for romance.
    • I also enjoy some historical/mythical (a lot mythical) plots and settings
    • I am a chatterbug sometimes, so don't be afraid to talk away.

Requirements

• Flexibility- I do want someone who is flexible with my schedule when I get busy. Someone who doesn't spam me with bumps when I don't post within an hour. I am okay with the next day, 12 hours at least, unless I tell you beforehand that I can't post.
            • Posting- Unless busy, I do prefer a post once a day, with a MIMIMUM of 2 paragraphs. Again, my policy of that you get what I receive. I understand 1 paragraph when there is a conversation. But NO ONE LINERS.
          • Neatness- This isn't a requirements, but it hugely preferred. I do take some time to make my posts presentable, so I sort of expect the same, but I am also okay with not.
        • Characters- I prefer that you are flexible with either, but I am okay if you only do one. But please don't com to me saying you can only do female roles because you have lady parts. J.K. Rowling was a female and a number of her main characters were males in Harry Potter and was her mystery series (Cormoran Strike).
      • Face Claims- I only realistic and prefer realistic from you. Though it can be whatever race you want. If you want Asian/white/Hispanic/etc. go on with your bad self. lol
    • Help- I don't want to provide everything for the plot. Talk to me. Tell me what you like. Give me plot twists or something to keep the story flowing.
      • Chat- Not a complete requirement, Ii just like to talk.

• I am open to any pairing, however here are some to name a few I am interested in
    Bold = Interested Role
    Underlined = Interested Pairing
    Italic = I have a plot or general idea for this pairing

Roommate x Roommate
    Royalty x Royalty
    Vampire x Human
    Vampire x Werewolf
    Vampire x Vampire
    Werewolf x Human
    Werewolf x Werewolf
    Witch x Vampire
    Witch x Witch

Gang Leader x Rival Gang Leader
    Gang Leader x Rival Gang Member
    Gang Leader x Gang Member
    Gang Leader x Cop
    Assassin x Royalty

Last edited:
Hey there! I would love to do a Harry Potter or Mortal Instruments roleplay with you :3 PM me if you are interested! I have read all the books so no worries there and I enjoy doubling too :3

Uuh. I am interested in your ‘Bad Reputation’ Plot. Send me a PM if you want to discuss more. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back