• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hello~ I'm looking for a Roleplay partner (MxF)

itsjustmeee

Hello~!

So to start this thread, let me introduce myself.

My actual name is Sarah, and I am not a native of English; it's my second language. So, I apologize if you find some grammatical mistakes here and there when we are roleplaying. I will try hard not to make too many mistakes on my part.

I am 24 years old, and I was roleplaying here a couple of years ago before I quit it to focus on my real life, but then my real life gets boring, so I came back. 😆

I find roleplaying as a fun way to express my creativity with others and to make more friends. Please be nice to me, because no one likes a rude person, right? ^_^

Hehe, anyway, that's everything about my introduction.

Roleplay Partner Preference

So I prefer semi-literate to literate roleplayers, but one or two liners are okay as long as you don't include * or other punctuations(?) that made you seem like a lazy writer.

I can play both male and female characters so tell me if you want to be a male or female.

I am not really into fandom as I love original ideas more, so please take that in mind.

I love collaborating with people for plots and ideas, so feel free to send me a PM or reply here.

I don't mind talking about OOC stuff; I am a quite friendly person, so you can talk about pretty much anything to me hehe.

Roleplay Genre Preference

I prefer romance and fantasy, but I can do pretty much any genre as long as they don't include horror or gore.

And what I mean by any genre is any genre. You can throw me any plot from genres that you like, as long as they don't include horror or gore, and I will still be interested in them~

Well, I might be able to do fandom roleplay as well, but I don't really watch many movies, and it has been ages since the last time I watch any movie, so I can't say that I will do it well.

Does anyone here love Korean culture? I am up for roleplays that include your Korean celebrity, singer, actor, or actress; you name them! I am up for other cultures' celebrities as well. Hehe.

Plot

Alright, let me be frank here, I just started to do roleplay again after I abandoned this world a couple of years ago, so I don't really have any plot in mind T^T

But I am open to discussions and the plot that you have in mind!

Thank you for reading; feel free to PM me!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back