• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom hello! I am so new and in search of a 1x1 roleplay partner

I am still getting used to this site. It keeps telling me I have something wrong with what I am typing. I honestly have been looking for Outlast but I am willing to negotiate.

On terms of Outlast; What exactly is it that you're looking for in an Outlast roleplay? Any ideas of how you wish the storyline to be played?

On terms of Outlast; What exactly is it that you're looking for in an Outlast roleplay? Any ideas of how you wish the storyline to be played?
I've honestly been looking for someone to roleplay as Eddie Gluskin for me. I am open to OC's but I would love to have Eddie in the picture. As for the plot, I am open to discussing but I prefer to not have Murkoff functioning as a hospital.

Are you interested in Voltron? I would love to have a good Adashi rp! (We can put in close burn Klance on the side if you like)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back