Other Hello and Farewell

Sarah Roselyn

Unlucky Member
I will say about joining this site. I was hoping for a good experience and great role play. I was wrong. The individuals on here are rude and judge you harshly. They don't reach out to you and they ignore you. I've placed great ideas on here, but just due to the fact I don't care to code makes me less of an effective role player than others?! Well I can chalk this up as an experience and a waste of time. I hope I find a more welcoming sight with more open minded individuals that are pure role players and less advocates to just create a cult that ignores others. Hope no one else has to endure being ignored, but I'm sad to fade out and say I'm not on the only one. Good luck on here to the rest of you rare nice ones on here. I'll keep looking for something promising for a good role play site.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone say that a lack of coding affects your writing quality in any way. Much less on RpN.
Farewell. Hopefully you can find something that meets your expectations within the same 8 days you spent active on RpNation.

For my short time on RPNation, I’ve already been accepted into a roleplay, and have been welcomed very warmly.

I’ve never seen anyone (not myself either) not accepted for not coding like a god. But you can always search tutorials or ask someone else to do it. There are plenty of code dumps around!

Maybe try reaching out to someone who writes like you, or take a look at interest checks.

Activity might also be a problem. Try to be more active, and get back to posts quicker. This may not be your case, but try. I see that another commenter has said that you have spent little time active on the website, so try increasing that.

I wish you luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back