• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hello again! MxM rp wanted! (Always Open)

Hello there. I am new to this site and am looking for a few good MxM Roleplays. It looks like I might have just found one with you.

I agree with you 100% on the no sub subject. Not only is it not fair to your partner, it limits the roleplay. You have to he flexible and work with the plot or it will come to a screeching halt. Even with my own personality, one moment I am throwing you over the table and the next I am on my back. What can I say?

I have a few OCs too otherwise I can make one up. One of my OCs is a teacher/TA which might make an interesting Teacher x Teacher roleplay.

Hello there, I'd def be interested in a MxM RP! I enjoy making plots and talking with people and stuff, so if you're still looking I'd be down! I can also make characters on the spot if needed~

Hello there. I am new to this site and am looking for a few good MxM Roleplays. It looks like I might have just found one with you.

I agree with you 100% on the no sub subject. Not only is it not fair to your partner, it limits the roleplay. You have to he flexible and work with the plot or it will come to a screeching halt. Even with my own personality, one moment I am throwing you over the table and the next I am on my back. What can I say?

I have a few OCs too otherwise I can make one up. One of my OCs is a teacher/TA which might make an interesting Teacher x Teacher roleplay.

Hello, honey! Oh! Welcome to the site! I think the TeacherxTeacher is a cute idea!! I would love to plan something with you! Dm whenever you can!!

Hello, honey! Oh! Welcome to the site! I think the TeacherxTeacher is a cute idea!! I would love to plan something with you! Dm whenever you can!!
I would love to start a DM but this website wont let me yet. TeacherXTeacher is definitely right up my alley though. Any limits or rules you have? What is your average post length usually?

Do you have any ideas floating around your head for a TeacherXTeacher already? Or would you like to bounce ideas off one another?

I would love to start a DM but this website wont let me yet. TeacherXTeacher is definitely right up my alley though. Any limits or rules you have? What is your average post length usually?

Do you have any ideas floating around your head for a TeacherXTeacher already? Or would you like to bounce ideas off one another?

Ah, I see! All my rules are in my bio!! I start off with about 9+ paragraphs if I've given enough to start on. But, my normal responses are at about 4+ paragraphs. That's only if my partner is trying and they're up to my standards! I'm pretty picky, ha!

Lets bounce some ideas off one another!!!

Ah, I see! All my rules are in my bio!! I start off with about 9+ paragraphs if I've given enough to start on. But, my normal responses are at about 4+ paragraphs. That's only if my partner is trying and they're up to my standards! I'm pretty picky, ha!

Lets bounce some ideas off one another!!!

Well, I feel like we would get along pretty well. I am a 4+ paragrapher all the time. They usually end up being 6+ 90% of the time.

I kind of want to play a more badass charcter. Maybe all of the girls in the school shower him with attention and affection. He never actually sleeps with any of them but that doesn't stop them from swooning over him.

What kind of characters do you like playing?

Well, I feel like we would get along pretty well. I am a 4+ paragrapher all the time. They usually end up being 6+ 90% of the time.

I kind of want to play a more badass charcter. Maybe all of the girls in the school shower him with attention and affection. He never actually sleeps with any of them but that doesn't stop them from swooning over him.

What kind of characters do you like playing?

Ah, my teenage OC is just like that! He has no interest in anyone. I also have a teacher OC! He's very soft spoken and motherly! He's a sweet guy! He teaches elementary school kids!

I'm interested, though, first I have to ask, do you know Hakuouki? Because I'm craving for OkitaxSaito.

Hey!!! I'd be really into doing some sort of MxM roleplay with you! I'm a big fan of character development and worldbuilding so perhaps we can create some sort of world for it too if it strikes your fancy. What do you say? We could also do tons of other things if you're not into it. Thanks!

Hey!!! I'd be really into doing some sort of MxM roleplay with you! I'm a big fan of character development and worldbuilding so perhaps we can create some sort of world for it too if it strikes your fancy. What do you say? We could also do tons of other things if you're not into it. Thanks!

Hello!! Ah, that sounds wonderful! I would love to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back