• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hell is other people

midnight77

The End Times came and went. Mankind refused to bend to the whims of a far away god and worked to cast down those above them. Now Satan lies dead, killed by a missile strike, with Hell's armies shattered by humanity's guns. From the corpse strewn fields of along the Phlegethon, to the Swamps of the Suicides, to the Desert of Lust, Hell is now free of its demonic overlords. Now, however, billions of the dead move about, rootless and wandering. With only eternity in front of them and pain behind them, they must seek a new purpose.

You are one of these dispossessed, rescued from the tortures inflicted upon you by UN Reclamation teams. After spending time recuperating in a refugee camp, you have found your way to a makeshift village somewhere in the Third Circle, known for its bogs and mud. In this cold, muddy place, you sit and contemplate your next move.

This is a freeform RP set in a Hell liberated by the forces of mankind. You will play as one of the damned souls now freed from torment. You have no goal now, and must make a place for yourself. Perhaps you will focus on building a community that can thrive, or seek some form of redemption, or even fall back into your old sinning ways.

Character sheet:

Name:
Age (when you died):
Sin:
Description:
Biography:
Theoretical goal:

I am looking for six people, and am always happy to answer lore questions.

Pretty original and fun idea (would even say it’s a hell of an idea), definitely interested in joining if this picks up!

The End Times came and went. Mankind refused to bend to the whims of a far away god and worked to cast down those above them. Now Satan lies dead, killed by a missile strike, with Hell's armies shattered by humanity's guns. From the corpse strewn fields of along the Phlegethon, to the Swamps of the Suicides, to the Desert of Lust, Hell is now free of its demonic overlords. Now, however, billions of the dead move about, rootless and wandering. With only eternity in front of them and pain behind them, they must seek a new purpose.

You are one of these dispossessed, rescued from the tortures inflicted upon you by UN Reclamation teams. After spending time recuperating in a refugee camp, you have found your way to a makeshift village somewhere in the Third Circle, known for its bogs and mud. In this cold, muddy place, you sit and contemplate your next move.

This is a freeform RP set in a Hell liberated by the forces of mankind. You will play as one of the damned souls now freed from torment. You have no goal now, and must make a place for yourself. Perhaps you will focus on building a community that can thrive, or seek some form of redemption, or even fall back into your old sinning ways.

Character sheet:

Name:
Age (when you died):
Sin:
Description:
Biography:
Theoretical goal:

I love how HFY this is. I am totally into it.

As an antitheist with transhuman goals, the idea that humans would be ready to bring the hammer down on hell by wielding nuclear flame and turning satan’s throne into a “glass parking lot” is the most absurdly motivating shit in the world to me.

The lore alone is enough to get my interest.

I love how HFY this is. I am totally into it.

As an antitheist with transhuman goals, the idea that humans would be ready to bring the hammer down on hell by wielding nuclear flame and turning satan’s throne into a “glass parking lot” is the most absurdly motivating shit in the world to me.

The lore alone is enough to get my interest.
Glad to hear that! I just have to mention the missile strike was not nuclear, but a chinese anti-ship missile.

So, I'm not sure of the procedure. Do people apply in this thread and then I post the IC in roleplay, or do I post the IC in roleplay and then people apply?

I am! And the proceedure is typically to set up an OOC thread and a Character Sheet thread, then link the two to here and each other. Once you’ve got all the participants CS’s, you set up the IC

I guess that’s also pretty neat.

Character sheet:

Name:
Age (when you died):
Sin:
Description:
Biography:
Theoretical goal:

Interested for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back