• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hell Dogs | An apocalypse based RP

WelcomeToHell

Demon Spawn
Hey!

Names Hell~

So I’ve shoved this idea in like two peoples face and they really seem to like it. And I seem to struggle to find any open group role plays that either
1)Interest me
2) Are open
3) Or their on discord

That’s besides the point.. into the plot

The world has been turned upside down for nearly a year. These hell beasts have roamed our ground and destroyed the places we hold most precious to us. These beast, as we’ve been informed, were genetically modified in these labs. We’re unsure of what as the files were never leaked. But for some reason they create electricity. But act like wolves and dogs in a way. They stay in close packs, their features remind you of a dog mixed with.. something I just can’t describe unless you see it for yourself. But they breed.. and breed.. and breed.. for every one you kill, you probably have atleast four more births

CC66CC2B-5F83-41ED-8970-791FA4BFF8B4.jpeg
Do you dare step forward?

Before I write out a crap load of threads I just wanna see some kind of interest! If this flops, oh well.

Questions? Pop in the OOC page

Character Sheets Link
OOC link
Links

Last edited:
Good morning to you

Well maybe I should have included that heh.

So this will most likely be based off in America in some sorts or just some made up continent if we don’t wanna do that. Their smarter than anything had meant to make them. So I’m the beginning, they actually cut all power, then cut all water. And as their numbers grow, the more they seemingly argue. Which riles them up enough to where they pretty much create electric shock. And it’s not at random, it’s able to be controlled which you know.. means people are pretty fucked if they anger them, in other words atleast. But they’ve destroyed whole buildings, killed of a lot of nature and plenty of animals.

That’s all I’ve got in mind currently but yah

So it’s safe to assume that the government of the country has fallen apart as well right? Or is the leader hidden somewhere underground? Lol

Well, I’d believe it would have fallen apart by a year.. because you can only hide underground for so long before you have to come out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back