• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hell City: Remastered - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Here you go :3

Hey guys I don’t know if it’s my time to post for Ainto or not so please let me know!^^

Hey guys I don’t know if it’s my time to post for Ainto or not so please let me know!^^
I posted as Lady Pain recently :3

I posted as Lady Pain recently :3

Okay got it thanks I’ll make sure to post them, sorry about the very long delay! Would you mind telling me if anything major happend real quickly?

Uh.... There's been quite a bit? XD But I don't think any of it pertains to Lady Pain and Ainto specifically.

OH there was a short timeskip that went to the next day (or that night?) and we're very close to doing the alignment day festival.

Uh.... There's been quite a bit? XD But I don't think any of it pertains to Lady Pain and Ainto specifically.

OH there was a short timeskip that went to the next day (or that night?) and we're very close to doing the alignment day festival.
Okay thats what I was mostly asking if it effects the plain of ainto, lady pain and Moses lol.

it affects where they would be now, yes. It is likely they have already gotten into Jackie's District, regardless if Ainto offered up his motorcycle XD

it affects where they would be now, yes. It is likely they have already gotten into Jackie's District, regardless if Ainto offered up his motorcycle XD
He’s gonna be so pissed XD

So in my next post they would be in Jackie’s district, got it!

well, they're either going to take his motorbike or walk there. XD either way, they'll get there.

Was reading some of the news on the site and saw that you guys won for best roleplay of the moth, is this open?

If so could I possibly take the embodiment of anger?

If so could I possibly take the embodiment of anger?
We are indeed still open albeit we move at a slower pace. The embodiment of Anger has been killed IC and we don't currently have plans to bring in any new embodiments but there are other roles you could potentially fill. I'd need confirmation from Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool on what positions you could take tho.

We are indeed still open albeit we move at a slower pace. The embodiment of Anger has been killed IC and we don't currently have plans to bring in any new embodiments but there are other roles you could potentially fill. I'd need confirmation from Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool on what positions you could take tho.
Got it. I just saw that it was killed and that embodiments can be of anything not just the given five. I have an idea for an embodiment but please let me know once you figure if anyone can play one as of now.

But if allowed to be other roles it’ll be great to know what they are! 😁

Got it. I just saw that it was killed and that embodiments can be of anything not just the given five. I have an idea for an embodiment but please let me know once you figure if anyone can play one as of now.
If I don't get back to you Sinny will. You should also know embodiments aren't the only powerful individuals in the rp. We have plans for other individuals in the future as well as there being the super powered races we already have. So that might be something to consider if you want to get to working on a character faster.

If I don't get back to you Sinny will. You should also know embodiments aren't the only powerful individuals in the rp. We have plans for other individuals in the future as well as there being the super powered races we already have. So that might be something to consider if you want to get to working on a character faster.
Was reading all about the Judas family and embodiments for an hour or so.

Would it be cool if you can go into detail about the other powerful roles that are open?

Eyoooo there 101 101 sooo I can try break down the different powered roles and whatnot that are available...I might not do the best job but just ask whatever questions you have and I'll try answer them the best I caaaaan! Since it kinda seems like you already know about embodiments & the Judast family I won't go over those unless you wanted me to give you my own breakdown of them. There is actually a lot of this information in the other tab as well which should help a bit even though its a bit outdated and messy.

ANYWAY! Here we go~

Cyborgs/Androids/Robots
"Lore-wise" this was going to be one of the two most common variants of human strolling around and they vary greatly in power, and there aren't many restrictions I have on what is or isn't possible through technological means. (You can take a look at some of my characters for reference if you want.

My OC References:
Grimmwuar Judast
Arbiter of Death
Mutants
Those with some kind of genetic modification, and lore-wise is one of the two most common variants of human strolling around. You got mutants who have traits of physical characteristics of animals, or those who have gotten some sort of genetic enhancement. You can again use my characters for reference if you want and there are also a few others who have mutant oc's too as that you can go off. Some even have traits of mythological creatures as well, which can come with supernatural facets/abilities as well.

Again will link some of my chars for reference if that at all helps

My OC References:
Babueles
Phantom in Black
Omens
Otherwise known as 'Children of Bera' (they aren't literally the children/descendants of this Bera guy its just a symbolic thing). Omens are supernatural powers that are unique to the individual who possesses them, and how they come about isn't really certain but there are many 'theories'. The name omen was used because each person to develop these powers had an equal capacity for bringing great good or bad to the world around them.

Embodiments are considered to be something of a uber-powered subtype of omen. That is only to say at their base, Embodiments are more powerful but Omens do still possess the capacity to become just AS powerful over time.

My OC References:
Jolle Deae "Jolly Red"

Espers
Similar to omens, however unlike omens whose power derives from their soul and personality - Esper's powers derive from the individual mind and consciousness, and unlike Omens who usually have a "power theme" their abilities are based on whereas Esper's can potentially possess numerous different psychic abilities at once. There actually aren't many espers at the moment since they were a relatively late addition but I currently have two npcs who class as Esper's.

My OC References:
Dorian 'Silver Fox' Gray

Hosts/Prophets
This classification is given to anyone who utilizes supernatural abilities that originate from an outside source. Typically this outside source is a supernatural entity and in very rare cases a divine one. Some hosts work literally like possessed humans, so the host would no longer have a personality and merely be a vessel that an entity uses to get around oorr it can work more as a deal/contract between host and entity where the entity agrees to lend their power to the host in return for something. In other cases, it could also be that the host was chosen as a prophet to represent the deity in some way...Really it's up to you and what you think would be most interesting.

My OC References:
Lillam Willick "Timeless Magician"/"The Master"

Final Note
We are soon to introduce a sort of 'power-system' that is going to be available to pretty much everyone and will also serve to even the playing field in a lot of respects or at the very least just give everyone a lot of room for a lot of growth, at least in terms of power/strength. It is something that has been hinted at very vaguely with one or two of Solemn's chars but there aren't many examples I am able to give of it right now but just know that no matter what you go with at the beginning you will always have room and options to alter or completely change what you start of as.

- SOME IMPORTANT RP ROLES -
Here are some important and naturally powerful roles since I understand that is what you were really asking for, I will give general descriptions for now and if one tickles your fancy then just let us know and we can PM to discuss important details and whaaatnot~

Judast Family & the Seven Deadly Sins
You mentioned having already read about the Judast Family so I will skip that for now, but another thing that was again going to be introduced soon was the 'Seven Deadly Sins' who are tied with the Judast Family and if there was one of those roles you wanted to occupy you could PM us so we can give you the rundown of how we planned for the whole thing to work as well as some background on them and their connections to Lucifer. Just a note - you cannot take the Sin of Greed or Sin of Pride as they are already being used by Solemn Jester Solemn Jester .

The Embodiments
Living incarnations of certain aspects of nature and the universe (usually leaning more towards focusing on the darker side of human nature). The Embodiments were designed to be the personal and disposal elite operatives of Lucifer who would carry out his will. There can only ever be five living Embodiments at a given time, and the embodiment a person becomes is dependant on their original nature/personality (in most cases the transformation will turn you into everything you would have once opposed, or in other cases will further exacerbate traits that were already present or subdued.)

There is also another additional thing that relates to a set of clans that have yet to be introduced who will also bring the new power thing I was talking about above to the forefront. These clans are all named after mythological creatures and possess traits relating to those creatures and they all come from an extremely hazardous and kinda mythical environment compared to the more modern/futuristic setting of Hell City. If any of that at all interests you, me and Solemn can explain a lot more about it to you in PM's.

101 101 REALLY sorry this took so long to get out!

This is definitely interesting, and wanted to compliment you and your team on the lore aspect of this very very interesting world. Bravo no wonder why you won one of the months.

Though the idea of the sins being introduced does intrigue me quite a lot, I’ll pm you about that. . .

You definitely have me joining this by the way, LOL.

This is definitely interesting, and wanted to compliment you and your team on the lore aspect of this very very interesting world. Bravo no wonder why you won one of the months.

Though the idea of the sins being introduced does intrigue me quite a lot, I’ll pm you about that. . .

You definitely have me joining this by the way, LOL.
Awh shucks, why thankyeee!~ Its something that's been built on for a while now so we're really glad to see some people are into it!

We're definitely happy to have you join! Also, we do also have a discord if that is something you use which is linked on the first page in the OOC here. Its not always super chatty but it has its moments and it can be a more convenient way to get in contact with any of us

Awh shucks, why thankyeee!~ Its something that's been built on for a while now so we're really glad to see some people are into it!

We're definitely happy to have you join! Also, we do also have a discord if that is something you use which is linked on the first page in the OOC here. Its not always super chatty but it has its moments and it can be a more convenient way to get in contact with any of us
Clown....dey reads da lore...and dey appreciate our/mostly your genius....

you-arent-real-law.gif

OH R U S T R U S T if you want, it's technically your turn to post. Want me to post ahead anyway?

Here are the posts from me and Sinny:
(yes the rest of the post before Moses's response is important as it sets up the scene and what we'll be dealing with when we get to Jackie's place)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back