• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ℋ℮їґṧ: SIGMA OoC Thread

Wait, so to clear up a minor confusion on my end Chak Chak

So, Retribution's gonna engage... everyone, but mostly Raslan, and Six is gonna engage.... everyone as well, but mostly J or Retribution?
Six got tossed aside by Retribution like she was nothing, and has now opted to let Retribution deal with Raslan and company, and she's going to try starting smaller, with Joachim, who's still bigger than her haha.

Edit: Ilik(Ret) is most definitely about to pick a fight with everyone.

If it helps, I'm all for collaborative efforts.

Sorry, forgot to tell you dudes I went to a wedding this past friday and saturday, so I wasn't here all weekend. Back now though, so there's that.

Chak Chak 's character: Six. It said somewhere in the CS that she resembled an insect/xenomorph (a xenomorph kinda looks like an insect).
True, but her upper arms and legs, as well as her torso and head are human. Also, it wasn't made clear, but she's not quite involved yet. She took off after to catch up to Raslan's group, but she isn't with the group. Still, anyone one of the grunts could be insectoid.

True, but her upper arms and legs, as well as her torso and head are human. Also, it wasn't made clear, but she's not quite involved yet. She took off after to catch up to Raslan's group, but she isn't with the group. Still, anyone one of the grunts could be insectoid.
Fair enough

Corvid15 Corvid15

Don't be so sure.

For the realest of dudes and dudettes out there, Heirs: SIGMA is coming back soon. Life's settled down since last year, so I should have more time to post

How are we doing this again peram

Like, are we gonna pick up where we last left off, or perhaps a soft reboot where we start again from the beginning of the most recent arc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back