• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ℋ℮їґṧ: SIGMA OoC Thread

VeiledPariah VeiledPariah damn this captain of yours is really dumb.
"Our scout regiment is gonna do their job, everyone hang back until we get the necessary information."
He just says fuck it and goes. Someone bout to get scolded, Again

Ey, uh, life is getting the better of me. Gonna have to delay my post until some time further.

Also, Dav is gonna be under NPC control for now. Komrade's struggling with life far worse than I am.

the adventures of Fireteam Comet will return next episode

It snowed this morning, was a pain to wait for the bus out there to go to school, lol.

But now that I have WiFi, now I can write my post. Also, Happy Halloween if you guys are in the right time zone for that.

Its called being lazy fambles
Meme-Why-You-So-Lazy-Image.jpg

Might make a tragic doomed guy then, like a twisted wolf who tried to get a botched second hand superhuman surgery job lol.

Maybe a prototype to the sabre project, ones that people don't like talking about or something because it went super badly perhaps. Makes sense that they'd have a few screw ups til they got it right.

zebedeebones zebedeebones

Yeah, you could be one of the first 10 Silentians to have volunteered for the Sabre Corps surgery before it got standardized. That was actually a plot point in one of my prototype RPs on another site

Users who are viewing this thread

Back