• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Heist Family Zero

JDizzle383

The Happy RP Salesman
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to Heist Family Zero, the highest payed criminal empire in the world. We steal things for the highest bidder, and sometimes just for ourselves if the Boss wants it. Who is the Boss? All you need to know is her name Miss Allaneous. You are here because you have unique skills or powers, and because you've never been caught by any hero or law enforcement in this Justice infested world. You are here to topple the Heroes of this world in force by dishing out the chaos and theft that we need to survive. Show those heroes why you should never divide by Zero!

You may be two members of Heist Family Zero to begin with and I will tell you if they need editing before we begin. you may have three core skills per person, and a skill tree as though they learn based on how often they use abilities.

Any takers?

Last edited:
Alright. I think this is enough people to start. expect the OOC up tomorrow
EDIT: it will be Friday before I am able to post the OOC

Last edited:
Yes! wonderful that this is still garnering interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back