• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heist Family Zero OOC [REBOOT]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"I don't agree with having new recruits springing traps involving Apocrypha's cult of Criminals."

ah ok so there's she says she doesn't agree to having them on this mission since they are new and we're going up against a big time enemy. Cause here she goes
"Certainly there's better paces to break them in than messing up a heist such as the Mona Lisa-"
saying maybe their first mission shouldn't be something so big. Nothing there says they don't belong or made HFZ a target. She just doesn't think they should be on this particular task cause their new and need practice with working in the family. hence mark saying that they should just train for the big mission, wording what Rosita worries about in a more friendly sense
"What My sister means is that perhaps practice should be your only focus until the mission if you want to assure we as a, team can rely on you whole-heartedly."
and then happily tells them that they made it into the family, but not to start getting relaxed since this is a profession top grade organization, heist family zero.
"You might have made it pass induction but, don't think now you can breathe easy. We're, all," he looked at his sister with a smug grin, "Professionals, after all aren't we?"
Ayama Ayama
(I have to go to work so it might be a bit before i can respond again xd )

Hey guys, does [Lisa/Oliver] - [Alistair] - [Matthew] - [Ashley] - [Alistaire] - [Hemera/Erebus] work for everyone?

Hello hello, name's Paperface. I got roped into this by Ayama (just kidding, I'm flattered to be here) and didn't really introduce myself to the lot of you. Rest assured my OC and first post are both approved by JD, and I hope we can make something interesting happen with this story! If anybody has questions, related to the RP or personal, feel free to ask them. I'd love to get to know all of you!

This is the posting order as of right now

[Lisa/Oliver] - [Alistair] - [Matthew] - [Alistaire] - [Hemera/Erebus] - [Ashley]

Is there a particular reason you want it like that?

Is there a particular reason you want it like that?
Yes. The whole reason I was so adamant about us recruiting an additional player was because it's been quite stressful for me to only have one person posting between each of mine, and I would like things to be spread out more evenly. The way you have the order set up now does not fix this, thereby defeating the purpose of me bothering to recruit in the first place.
Also I don't see how the order I suggested is problematic :/

I can rearrange the order, but it would most likely be something like this:

[Lisa/Oliver] - [Alistair] - [Matthew] - [Hemera/Erebus] - [Alistaire]- [Ashley]

Last edited:
Is there any particular reason as to why Alistair and Alistaire are split up even though they're both written by Ayama? I'm not opposed to it, don't get me wrong. I'm just curious if it's a preference or if it's important for the RP to have them split up.

Is there any particular reason as to why Alistair and Alistaire are split up even though they're both written by Ayama? I'm not opposed to it, don't get me wrong. I'm just curious if it's a preference or if it's important for the RP to have them split up.
It's important for my sanity xD I've never been able to write for two characters in one post x.x
When I saw the two other players who play sibling pairs were writing for them together, I tried. It did not work ^^"

So that will be the order from now on unless someone opposes?

I will post tomorrow as well. right now I have a date to go have with my GF, so I can't really RP much

Hey guys, with JD's permission, I posted for Alistaire instead of Alistair, since it seemed to make the most sense at this point to help move things forward ^^
I'll try to keep it to [Ashley] - [Versatlia~] - [Alistaire] - [Matthew] - [Valdez~] - [Alistair], but I hope you guys don't mind if the twins occasionally switch places in the posting order if the situation requires it? :3

Some very unexpected and upsetting things have come up irl and I regret to say that I must leave the rp. You can kill off my characters for failing to comply with the plans or perhaps have them disappear off to some other missions

I leave that up to JDizzle383 JDizzle383

I don’t know when or if I’ll come back but I really did have a fun time even if it was short, hope you guys have fun too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back