• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Heirs

my hardest time is making my character have a place to fall into. i guess what i can do isnot reveal the reason why my chara has left paradiso. just leave it a mystery and let the plotline begin to take hold of the backstory of my character.
the robin hood idea is ok. but how are we going to implement our characters meeting and such? will that take a long time of 1x1 rping?Orare we going to focus more so on basic plot development for the beginning and then make the rp open up more with meeting other characters and such??? Pine Pine

tammynorthland tammynorthland
sorry LOL merci and i are coming up with ideas like. daily. because we want things to make sense and what not. orz trying to better organize for the exact reasons that youre mentioning.

yeah what we have set up right now is a lot easier to jump into with human characters because like 99% of the things that we have planned up until this point was geared towards the human realm/humans. this will spread out in the future to where we do consider the other realms, but for right now, everything else is just kind of optional stuff in case people Do want to plot outside of that. again, you could just have your character leave on the grounds of job dissatisfaction/wanting equal treatment/an ego stroke from humans that are there on earth, whatever it is. but yeah like writing the biography is optional and you could just figure that stuff out later if thats what you need to do.

its somewhat up to the individual roleplayers. what merci and i are trying to do at least right now is create some world events. something big is going to happen in the imperial city to kick everything off, for example, and so if the roleplayers have characters in that area, then they'll be able to react to that. if they arent, then the consequences of that are going to start shifting the dynamics of the setting that your character is in. whether you are doing just a one on one thing or roleplaying in groups honestly just depends on how you can figure out how to insert your character to what other people are posting and/or hope for the best with your own post or just reach out to other roleplayers. (i know you posted on the ooc thread before but tbh not a lot of people use that.) maybe a good start would be looking at other people's cs's and seeing if you can come up with some ideas of your character interacting with another character and tag that person. honestly i think whether or not there are some group meetings all depends on 1. how many people we have that join this roleplay and the organizations/character objectives our roleplayers make and 2. however people behave in the roleplay, because at least theoretically, thats whats going to shape the outcome of the plot.

so tl;dr im predicting mostly one on one roleplaying at least in the beginning. it doesnt have to be that way, but its mostly like, merci and i (and anyone else that wants to contribute ideas) are creating the world, and its up to you guys to independently come up with what you want to do there. i can help come up with ideas when i think of them (though im already focusing a lot on figuring out what i want to do for myself), but for the most part its up to you guys what you want to do.

so yeah just to let everyone know that we're probably starting the roleplay sometimes this week n-n and dont forget to check out the discord server if u guys want a quick & easy way to keep in touch with us/find your fellow roleplayers to collab with etc.

letting all the lurkers know roleplay has started now but we're still open :3c also in case u guys missed it we shoved all the other rp information we have so far here

hey guys still looking for roughly 72956194 more characters for anyone lurking this thread :3c

nya still looking for ppl to help fill up the world. rp is still well under way. knights and mages and just Humans in general would be ummmmm Good? nyes?

Cotton Candy Cotton Candy
GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD ur totally free to join! ofc we have a lot of the lore on the first page of this thread but also we got some juicy Extra Information on the background thread esp if ur looking to making a human which i would highly recommend!! it's easiest to jump in with a human for Current Plot Reasons. aLSO if u have a discord feel free to join our server to be able to chat with us easier and discuss character ideas or w/e uwu

yoohoo lurkers ~ uwu so for the people who reserved spots but haven't done anything yet, those spots are open again! this means that there are now two (2) heir spots open O.< grab them while theyre hot!!

slorp slorp we're still open as always and forever who wants a piece of those juicy ? heir spots

rp had a bit of a slow spell but is slowly picking up again gogogo everyone joinjoinjoin before you miss out on the exciting stuff coming up :3c

ArcaneDreamer ArcaneDreamer
AYEEE ?? and if you have any questions just lmk!! we have our discord here if you want to chat ezpz real time. humans are strongly encourage and we have two heir spots open rn!

Pine Pine
AAAAAA YOU DO???? Nice! I'll join when I get the chance~!
Also please be patient with me while I write up my CS... I'm trying to make a decent character, and I'm going through this weird 'IT-NEEDS-TO-BE-PERFECT-THE-FIRST-TIME' writing mode right now... ahaha...

ArcaneDreamer ArcaneDreamer
yo dude literally 0 rush. personally i love characters that are well thought out and shit THOUGH PLEASE DON'T STRESS YOURSELF OUT ABOUT TRYING TO MAKE THINGS PERFECT HAHA. and if u want you can always bounce ideas in the discord chat or otherwise u w u. i know we got a lot of lore and it can be overwhelming at first

Pine Pine
Yeah, it's kinda overwhelming.. O.O
But I'm sure I'll understand all of the lore soon enough! Ehehe~
Kinda reminds me of my own fantasy world, actually!
Though I kinda sorta ended the RP I made for it due to stress + IRL stuff at the time + being bad at actually hosting a RP ahahaha
ANYWAYS! Gonna get back to making a certain character sheet now.
I'll join the Discord channel soon, BTW!

we're down to one heir spot now! but in general just realized how much we would appreciate some knights and mages getting in on this action LMAO

HEY SO good news we're starting to refine the main plot in 4 different directions and they are:

1# JOIN THEANA ON HER TRIP TO FIND OLDER BROTHER SCUMBAG1
2# JOIN CAIUS/KNIGHT LADY IN BATTLE AGAINST CORRUPTED BEASTS (pg 18)
3# JOIN THE ANGELS IN SNEAKY SNEK ACTION AND FOR SECRET PLOT TO COME
4# ALMOST LIKE 3 BUT THIS TIME YOU HUNT ARCHANGELS WITH HAROTH AND CO

IF YOU ARENT ALREADY IN ON HEIRS SHIT THIS PROBABLY WONT MAKE SENSE but hopefully it seems attractive and helps make us look like competent gms. i'm planning on trying to help reorganize a lot of information Soon so look forward to everything possibly being a lot more clear/easy to digest/some other metaphor for everything making a lot more Sense from the get-go

Users who are viewing this thread

Back