• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heirs [chat]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
hey Pencilkind-Specibus Pencilkind-Specibus sorry for ghosting kind of, had a vacation thing going on. in the coming week i'm going to try to come up with a way to better organize the plot info we have and stuff so that you and other people trying to join have a better idea on how to join. if you haven't already i would super recommend checking out our "other" tab for some more background information (setting etc.) + the first post in the ic tab for current events (++ if you dont want to read through the first two posts then just the update/notice blurb i have written under my introduction post) and that will probably help everything make a lot more sense when i tell you the four main plot option things we're unveiling now! (drumroll)

1# JOIN THEANA ON HER TRIP TO FIND OLDER BROTHER SCUMBAG1
2# JOIN CAIUS/KNIGHT LADY IN BATTLE AGAINST CORRUPTED BEASTS (pg 18)
3# JOIN THE ANGELS IN SNEAKY SNEK ACTION AND FOR SECRET PLOT TO COME
4# ALMOST LIKE 3 BUT THIS TIME YOU HUNT ARCHANGELS WITH HAROTH AND CO

and if one in particular sounds interesting to your character but you need more info then feel free to come @ me with questions

OH GOD I'm so sorry... in the Discord chat I discussed that I was planning to have Archer and Xan head over to Dove immediately but everyone got plot happy and there's a whole detour. Maybe Dove should head over... Hopefully no one kidnaps/kills her on the way.

OH GOD I'm so sorry... in the Discord chat I discussed that I was planning to have Archer and Xan head over to Dove immediately but everyone got plot happy and there's a whole detour. Maybe Dove should head over... Hopefully no one kidnaps/kills her on the way.
It happens. Yeah I’ll see what I can do. I’ll try to get her over there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back