• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Heir x Maid (Romance)

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

tumblr_nwe21sjFLk1thpoa3o8_250.gif

What if you fell for someone you weren’t supposed to? An accidental love. The wrong love. But you couldn’t fight it. You couldn’t stop it. It consumed your life, your heart, your everything. So now you have come to a crossroads. To break up and move on, or face the world together. What to do, what to do… It started off as a chance encounter on a dream vacation. A rich heir and a seemingly normal girl. However what’s this? She’s a maid? Not only is she a maid, but she’s a maid at his house, and he’s finally moving back home. In a crazy and cliche turn of events, the once blooming summer romance has turned much more complicated. How will he take the fact his summer lover is actually a maid living at his house? How will she take the fact the male she kissed, dated, and fell for is actually the son of one of the biggest companies she so happens to be employed for? What will unfold for this couple as they try to either forget about their summer love, or embrace it once again, but with caution. Love is a dangerous game that has ensnared two new victims. How will they fair in this painful love? Well, that's for you to find out.

Things To Know:

*I'm looking for someone who is willing to play either gender and is open to the idea of doubling.

*You should be able to have proper grammar and understandable English posts that are at least one paragraph in length.

*Realistic face claims are required

*Someone with experience with roleplaying in 1x1 threads would be great

*A character sheet will be created and should at least be 90% completed before we start roleplaying

*This is a romance plot. So please no weird stuff

*I do like chatting so please don't be afraid to message me.

*I am the type of person who 9/10 will send you at least one gif imagine. It helps get me creative

*Please tell me if you are no longer interested in this roleplay. I will try and do the same

*If possible, make at least one post a day. I understand we all have lives so I won't pressure you or get mad

my face claims for this roleplay;

Male [heir] Dylan O'Brien

quench-your-thirst-1452449456.gif

Female [maid] Emily Rudd

tumblr_o21tk7WLh31us25fco1_400.gif

Hey there! I don't normally do rps of this kind, though I do have 1x1 experience. I would be interested to see how this one turns out though. So I'm interested.

CelticHero37 said:
Hey there! I don't normally do rps of this kind, though I do have 1x1 experience. I would be interested to see how this one turns out though. So I'm interested.
PM to discuss?

Hi, I know this is very late from when you posted this, but I see you did a bump, so do you have a partner for this? PM me if you don't, I'm so interested in this! Sorry if you already have a partner (:

redwood said:
Hi, I know this is very late from when you posted this, but I see you did a bump, so do you have a partner for this? PM me if you don't, I'm so interested in this! Sorry if you already have a partner (:
Still interested! I'll PM you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back