• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hector

Tall Bear

It’s time to stop
In a Native American Reservation near Minnesota, there is a story

The story, one that parents have started telling their children, is about a man named hector.
People would wrote hector notes, telling them about their troubles, their heartaches.

Dear Hector, I need your help. mt Stepdad drinks a lot. Sometimes he gets so angry he hits my mom. I’m not big enough to stop him, but you are.”
“Dear Hector, please help. My son keeps coming home from school beaten to a pulp. I tell him to just fight back, but he refuses. I’m hoping you can teach those horrible kids a lesson”
Dear hector
I can’t

Dear hector
I need
Dear hector
Dear hector
Pleaee

Hector dear hector we need
Hect
Or Hecto̶r̴ pleas̡e̸ help̸ ͢t̀h͠ere̷’̸s̵ ̡a s͞tr̕an͡g͜e̴ ma͜n
H̵͠è̕c͟҉toŗ̶̴ ̀͠Í̕͢ ̡k̴̴i҉̕l͏̶l̡̕e͏d̷̕ ͘t͢h҉̧e̕͏ M̛͇̥̻͉͔̘̱̪̗̱̰̳̦̣̥͖̜͈̗͢͟a̸̴̝̘̩̙̟͇̩̥̹͈̮͙ͅͅn͠҉̥̺̙̦̼̩̖͈̩̦͓̺̟̰͕̤͎́

The people of the reservations wrote all of their problems to Hector. And like an angel from heaven, he took them all away. He made them all better for the troubled people.
But one day, hector was murdered. And nobody knows who did it.

It’s ten years now since this story started, and it seems as if hector is coming back.
Bodies are being found, murdered, and clutched in the cold and stiff hands of each victims, is a letter to Hector. The case baffles police and detectives, who can’t seem to find anything even remotely significant. And while they stumble over each other to try and stop the deaths, the killer is somewhere mocking them, sending them little gifts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back