• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heavens Fall OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Remus117 Remus117 make sure you @ random42 when you mention their char. Unfortunately, unless you watch the thread thats the only way for them to know someone is speaking to them.

Oh man, I can’t blimmin keep up with the page changes, I was replying to a message on the last page without reading this ones, what a twat

Story time
I've got two characters level 50+ (first, haven't played in years might be 60+, second more recently discarded) numerous ~10, two 20+ one discarded, and I've never gotten farther in the main questline than going to That Burial Ground and watching Alduin raise another dragon. All the other major questlines and dlc questlines? Dawn guard 2 1/2 times (at least) dark brotherhood 1 1/4, companions 1 1/2, thieve's guild 2, Winterhold at least 4 times, Dragonborn 2.
But I'm deaf to the main quests it's hilarious.
'There is no refusing the summons if the greybeards'
'I'll take that as a challenge then'
First character I didn't go to those guys til level ~40, second just a couple levels under that, third (current, ~20), I haven't been yet.
Im a biiiiiit of a procrastinator. Maybe.

Oh, oh wait, it's the severed head isn't it? It could also be a Magus brain in a jar with Maen fluid.

If it's about Whateley, you're probably not wrong, but what is that in response to?
Also, is anyone else not getting alerts?
DECAPITATING A BITCH AND KEEPING THE SEVERED HEAD ALIVE
E W

Oh, oh wait, it's the severed head isn't it? It could also be a Magus brain in a jar with Maen fluid.
THAT'S NOT ANY BETTER

Reminds me of That Part of the No. 6 manga. That's goosebumps type shit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back