• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heavens Fall OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Remus117 Remus117 your chars name is gonna throw me off. Every time I see it I keep thinking it says Dr. Whatever. Like a doctor that is just so done and fed up with everything XD

So I assume that you're still accepting players from the 'still looking for players?' Other quick question; ya got dragons, but does arcane, human-cast magic exist in this world also?

I just read that you can choose the class of mage. Sorry, I'm so observant... >.>
Anyway, would it be possible to custom-cobble-together stats for a fae character? High attunment to magic, low physical prowess, smaller than the average human, weak to holy magic, iron, running water, can't outright lie, word-weavers, wings with (limited) flight, disliked and deemed untrustworthy by the general population, the like?

Last edited:
I just read that you can choose the class of mage. Sorry, I'm so observant... >.>
Anyway, would it be possible to custom-cobble-together stats for a fae character? High attunment to magic, low physical prowess, smaller than the average human, weak to holy magic, iron, running water, can't outright lie, word-weavers, wings with (limited) flight, disliked and deemed untrustworthy by the general population, the like?
After giving it some thought, I'll allow it and if anyone else wants to do a quick change of race I will allow that too. Remus117 Remus117 @A-i-D-ee-Crisis Lovelylie Lovelylie Random42 Random42

Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101 unfortunately i cant allow the mage/striker combo. while i do like the idea (battlemage is one of my favorite styles of play) i wanted it divided up into the set clases. sorry!

As soon as you pick either one, mention me to look it over again and you'll be free to post!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back