• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heavens Fall (applications closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Deciding it would be prudent to follow suit, Samuel spoke up, "My given name is Samuel. I am a scout for the Evangels." He tilts his head to the side, pondering something else to say, "I think food is nice." He frowns for a moment, thinking of something else to say before his mouth forms into a small 'o' shape, "I also have ears and a tail." His ears puff out of his head and the tail swishes behind him, freed from its binding. Believing his turn to be done he turns to look at the only person who hasn't spoken yet.

Mention: Lovelylie Lovelylie
Everyone else: Remus117 Remus117 Random42 Random42 Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101

Despite finding it adorable as well as their ears and tail, Dr. Whately couldn’t just let a statement like that go to rest. I think food is nice. “Samuel, just how old are you?” Based on the necessity of their task, and Samuel’s demeanor, he had a sneaking suspicion Evangel was using child soldiers. Of course, considering the competency Samuel had displayed, could he really judge them for that?
TheWhiteLion TheWhiteLion

Samuel, having not gotten a response from Taissa, turns to the doctor and frowns in thought, "I... do not understand your question? How... oh, you are referring to how long I have been alive." He ponders this for a moment, before answering, "I do not know. When I awoke, I was being cared for by the medbay doctor. She told me that they found me badly injured somewhere. I was given the option to leave, but I... do not know where to go. So I became a scout." He shrugs helplessly, "The doctor says I have the physical body of... nineteen years? Is this a sufficient answer?"

Remus117 Remus117

Taissa quietly listens to the others introductions as she thinks of what she is to say. Everything is silent for a moment and she notices Samuel looking at her but she notices too late as Dr Whateley speaks again. Listening to Samuel, she frowns. “Physical body? What about you? Your soul?” She doesn’t know if her question is worded correctly but it seems as though Samuel has described his physical body and himself as separate things.

Samuel, actually, looks troubled now. Well, as troubled as he can, "I am sorry... I do not understand. The doctor says... I.. appear nineteen? My soul... is nineteen too? I... I do not..." He is completely confused.

Lovelylie Lovelylie

(Lore obtained: Samuel Rasa, The Evangels, Paul Anwir)

Taissa frowns but decides to drop it as the poor boy seems too confused. She remembers she has yet to introduce herself. “I’m Taissa.” She smiles at Samuel in an attempt to ease his uncomfort. “I am physically about 26, though I can’t remember exactly. But I’m mentally an 11 year old boy.” She jokes with a half smile. “I hate fire and I don’t understand my magic all too well. I enjoy music I guess, it keeps me calm. And uh yea I guess that sums me up.”

It takes him a moment, but he realizes what she's trying to do. He takes a deep breath and shakes his head, "Pleased to meet you." Now calm once more he notices a beeping noise in his pocket. He takes a small device out and looks at it before paling slightly, "I'm late... I promised the doctor that I would return as soon as I delivered my report. If you'll follow me, I can show you to your rooms so you can rest."

Lovelylie Lovelylie Remus117 Remus117 Random42 Random42 Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101

Users who are viewing this thread

Back