• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Heavens Arena

I don't deserve it because I'm so nice or because I'm not worth the effort? We both know the first one's not true.

Therefore! Shots have been fired. This is me:

2884122gx8n7q0ejv.gif

[QUOTE="Cross_Rhodes]I don't deserve it because I'm so nice or because I'm not worth the effort? We both know the first one's not true.
Therefore! Shots have been fired. This is me:

2884122gx8n7q0ejv.gif

[/QUOTE]
( :P ) Cross, you are absolutely nuts. What do you want from me??

[QUOTE="Cross_Rhodes]Lol mean! Just trying to engage your competitive spirit (╥﹏╥)

[/QUOTE]
I will get competitive when it begins! Don't you worry about that. It only turns on in the heat of battle.

I should have my CS posted soon. Finding an appearance has never been this difficult.

[QUOTE="Lunaria Silver]I am among the living, yes. Although my character sucks. xD

[/QUOTE]
Hello Lunaria Silver!

[QUOTE="Lunaria Silver]Hello! I believe I brought you or black masquerade many puns.

[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah? I bet he loved them. Black loves puns.

[QUOTE="Lunaria Silver]The prize was human sadness.

[/QUOTE]
Rofl. Well. There is good news. Black is the worst of the Masquerades. Fortunately, you have now met the happy, positive one of the pair =). I will give you human happiness as a reward Lunaria. You are safe with me.

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]I will not deny that I am the lesser of the masquerades.

[/QUOTE]
Haha. Black come over here *hugs* We're good in our own ways. You know how I feel about you.

[QUOTE="Lunaria Silver]...This ship is canon, right? IT'S CANON RIGHT?!

[/QUOTE]
Lol. You thinking of writing fanfiction?

I finally managed to finish this thing. Migraines decided to pay me a visit, so the writing process wasn't exactly smooth.

Alright Lucem~

Love the character but two things;

1) You're gonna have to cut down the Hatsus to three.

2) I love the idea of him learning Nen at a young age although I find it not so believable for him to be learning at 7. 10 would make sense considering Zushi from the Heavens Arena

LifeNovel said:
I love the idea of him learning Nen at a young age although I find it not so believable for him to be learning at 7. 10 would make sense considering Zushi from the Heavens Arena
Clement learned basic Nen control at the age of 8 when his aura nodes were forcibly opened(hence why his experience is 14 years). Should I change this as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back