• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Heavens Arena

Kuo and Jand:

f38.gif

@White Masquerade

Cross_Rhodes]Kuo and Jand: [IMG]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/792/317/f38.gif[/IMG] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
Right? I cannot believe this.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
So that's where all the high rolls went.
Maybe because I've been keeping up with my prayers to rngesus :)

That's the effect of sleeping until midnight. It's the shortest post I've written since entering phase two.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]That's the effect of sleeping until midnight. It's the shortest post I've written since entering phase two.

[/QUOTE]
It makes me happy Lucem. You should do this more.

Short posts are beautiful.

Besides, I'm not sure how you'd lengthen posts in battle rps...unless you're really good with writing battle scenes.

Lol and Lucem started out with a large number too ~

Oh Cross and White don't know what's up with y'alls numbers. xD

LifeNovel said:
5 is a hard number to beat. Having had tons of bad experiences with RNGesus, I should know.

Even if I start with high numbers, I don't expect it to last.

QuirkyAngel said:
Short posts are beautiful.
Besides, I'm not sure how you'd lengthen posts in battle rps...unless you're really good with writing battle scenes.
I'm awful at writing out fight scenes. I do better with battles of wit.

LifeNovel said:
I hope that RNGesus and I have finally come to an understanding .

Is that so? Mmmm I'll leave it at five for now but if it reaches to a certain point where nothing is happening then I'll lower it.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I'm awful at writing out fight scenes. I do better with battles of wit.

[/QUOTE]
Same here. Though I don't imagine Clement to be particularly witty.

@QuirkyAngel @Lucem Tenebris @White Masquerade @Cross_Rhodes @Black Masquerade @Bloop @Lunaria Silver

At the current moment this was the best I could do for an Out of Character Chat was just to re-link it back to the roleplay. If you want to access this thread without having to go through searching for it just click down on the drop-down menu for Roleplay Menu and it should be there right underneath Roleplay Homepage.

So what do you guys think of doing a re-do?

EDITED: Ayeeeee never mind I got an Out of Character Chat up on the group roleplay~

I'm up for it. Although, it might take a while for everyone to adjust to the recent changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back