• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Heavenly Hero Agency (BnHA rp) - Closed for now.

QuirkyAngel

White Masquerade's Blue Oni
Heavenly Hero Agency

1530701754991.png

Calling all heroes near and far!

Do you want to make a difference in the world? To meet with like-minded heroes who share your ideals and passion for justice? To receive support as you take down criminals, villains, and monsters hell-bent on causing destruction, all the while receiving a bit of cash? Then the Heavenly Hero Agency is the place for you!

We are looking for allies to join us in our quest to bring peace the world!

Flexible hours, negotiable pay, and no experience required (so long as you’ve got a license). Whether you are a fresh graduate or a hero with numerous accomplishments under your belt we, at the Heavenly Hero Agency, look forward to hearing from you. Join us and make a difference!

Heavenly Hero Agency Founder: Seraph
Heavenly Hero Agency Co-Founder: Infinite Zero.

P.S. Supports and sidekicks are also welcomed to apply.

Has that little recruiting message from Seraph caught your interest? If not, this rp probably isn’t for you. To be honest, I haven’t got around to plotting too much yet. Just liked the concept of rping a start-up hero agency with a small group of heroes banning together to fight crime (or save cats from trees =P). Taking place the BNHA world, two young heroes fresh out graduation—Seraph and Infinite Zero—decided to band together to start a small hero agency. That’s about it. The rp will center around the Heavenly Hero Agency as they deal with daily life, jobs that come to them, and each other.

Currently, the only rules for the rp are:
  • No god-modding (except by the gm when necessary).
  • Follow all RPN rules (and basic courtesy)
  • Must be semi-literate to literate (no one-liners)
  • Try to read all posts and interact which each other.
  • Help me plot (flexible rule=P).
  • Have fun.
I’ll start working on a CS thread if/when 2 people have shown an interest.

Last edited:
what about o rider

Dunn-O. He's the s-O-l-O-ing sort O'guy, whose quirk is a bit too nonsensical to write seriously, but I may have him make came-O appearances. Maybe. Doesn't want to have to write too many Great O-jokes.

I'd be very interested. I have long looked for a mha rp that isn't the same old "students attending hero school" thing.

Then you've come to the right place. I'm looking to create a mha rp that has a bit more hero-work and a little less school life.

Last edited:
d33b78b483.png

This looks like it'll be fun. I don't think there's been a Hero Academia game that's actually focused on heroes yet.

I'd like to participate as well. This is BlueInPassing(formerly), btw.
I was wondering who you were in the Code Breakers thread. I thought someone new had joined.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel When You find a roleplay with a few past members of Kakureyami and wanna join but dont think you can handle another roleplay right now.... Dammit....

Your interest is appreciated. If this rp makes it past the first page, and your availability clears up, I'll be sure to save you a spot^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back