• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Heavenly Hearts (Reboot)

Sgt Gomez

Four Thousand Club
Hey all! Welcome to my interest check for a roleplay based around a girl pop band following the lives of 4 teenage girls and their verbally abusive and manipulative manager. This post isn't very long, but I will try to explain it more.

The girls have been friends for several years before their talent was noticed online by their manager. He honed their talents before getting them their first gig. He never let's them forget what he had done for them. By now the girls are quite popular and have a tour across the globe starting soon. Unfortunately, some drama within the band may cause the tour to be permanently delayed. What will happen? That will be up to us to decide.

I would like you to respond at least once or twice a week.

So I was thinking 4 or 5 band members and a manager. We currently have 5 people interested. Does anyone want to be the manager?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back