• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heavenly Beings Academy

Should I even attempt this?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe with time

• Needs more details

• Love it, I want to join!! (If so please visit the CS section)

• Total voters
Hersey left, the only thing she ate was a banana but she didn't mind. She never really ate anyways, the only time she ever ate was when she was alone or depressed (which RARELY happens). She didn't mind being roommates with a human, she actually prefered it. I mean who wants to get stuck next to another god? Sure it's cool because you know each other but it would be a bit ackward, anyways all she knows is that she doesn't really like her next class.

Speach. She doesn't like talking in front of a bunch of strangers, expecially since she knew that they would be waiting for her to make a mistake. Then her father told her something that inspired her 'it doesn't matter if you make a mistake because no one's perfect, ya they're going to be listening. Not for your mistakes but because it's rude not to listen to someone when their talking to you.' He always sounded soo smart when he was telling me something, he would always take my negative and flip it around so that it's positive.

~

Smith looked at the school, he was soo dumbfounded by the exterior that he lost all track of time. Snapping back to attention, he realized that it was forth period. "Crap! I'm soo late!" He said mostly to himself, he ran inside. Not giving himself any more time to stare in amazement, he grabbed his room key and papers. Stuffing them in his bag, he speed walked into the hallway.

He ran into Hersey (his best friend) and almost fell to the ground but on the other hand, she fell like a bolder. He chuckled slightly and lifted her easily off the ground "hey! What period is it?" He asked hurriedly, he's already missed most of the day. He didn't want to miss the last period also, he smiled an apology as she picked up her bag. He saw that her dress revealed alot of her legs and blushed, he didn't want to know why she wore what wore but he hoped tomorrow that she would wear something less revealing.

Stay differnt and remember that i will always love you.

Ryan smiled a little, "Buoyancy is the ability or tendency to float in water or some other fluid. I am not sure if the differences of water and its amount of salt will have any effect..that's why it will be an experiment". He paused listening to her interest in the topic, "You are interesting I thought that I might have scared you off with my curious mind. Ofcourse, I've never really talked to a girl around my age since...I don't think I have at all. So, I wouldn't know". The teen stood up, "Do you have another class next?"

Shakuntala laughed "I don't scare easily. I worried that Julian had scared you off! He's over protective of me. It's sweet, but I feel like I need to live my own life, if only for a little bit" she said "I've really only ever had Juliam and Aimee to talk with so this is new for me too" she shook her head "nope. Don't know what I'm going to do with all this free time. I imagine it will start getting harder when there's assignments and things to do but for now..." She shrugged "what about you?"

Pakuna merely listened, content to do so. He had one more class today, but that wasn't for another hour. He wondered briefly if anyone at the table was his room mate

Ryan shook his head, "I have no other class today. I am planning to visit the office later though to set four classes a day". The teen stayed silent for a few moments not really knowing what to do next. Should he go to the office now? Ryan stuck one hand in his pocket and looked around the room as some people began to walk out.

It seemed Ryan was socially awkward. Shakuntala wasn't really, but she had no idea how to act here. Ryan didn't seem to know that deities where coming here and she found that she wanted to impress people without her god abilities. She ckuld try with him. She smiled, then looked down, asking softly, "well then...perhaps I could join you? I have nothing else to do and..,, you are interesting"

"Hm?" Ryan raised a brow and looked at Shakuntala. He was interesting? What an accomplishment! Wait, that was an accomplishment right? Or was that Shakuntala's way of saying weird? The teen nodded at her as he pushed his thoughts aside. "..." Ryan remained silent still not able to come up with another topic of discussion.

Hershey grumbled as she fell to her butt, she had already fell once today and falling again; didn't really go well for her last class that had to do with her running. She hoped that she wouldn't be affected by the falls later, she shot him a sharp glare "die" she said coldly. Right now wasn't the time to bump into her, she was in a bad mood.

~

Smith flinched at her harsh words, he's never seen her in a bad mood before and hoped that he never would. This was a first, she was always a amazing girl; always getting A's, normally by her friends that she helped out of sticky situations.. but this.. was a complete and total shock, he closed his eyes and breathed a few deep breaths before smiling and bringing her to her feet without asking permission to do so. He lead her to the hall and placed a syringe in the palm of her hand "only if you kill me" he said and held out his arm for her to inject the purplish liquid into him.

Shakuntala smiled, and rose, seeing that Ryan seemed Unable to formulate a response. She said "don't worry. Interesting is a good compliment" she smiled, and said "what do you do in your free time?" She picked up the apple she had grabbed with her lunch, holding in her hand.

Julian repressed a yawn, sitting up annoyed that his quiet area was loud with whispers. Looking behind him to see a group of girls and some guys talking about the flowers, they were all curious how it had got here since it was late Fall. Julian smelled something off, suddenly, like a chemical but he'd never smelt it before so he was unsure. The flowers on the far off side of the group, erupted into flames faster than Julian had ever seen. The group screamed and ran away but the flames were faster, some got output two or three didn't. The screams could be heard from the campus, they were so loud Julian wanted to silence them. Standing and with his speed, before they saw him he was behind them, "Quiet!" He hissed awarded with their instant obedience. The girls were small so Julian grasped two of them around his left arm and the third around his right, "close your eyes or they will melt away." Shocked they closed their eyes as Julian lifted them and walked with ease, like they were nothing more than feathers, towards the flames.

Here in class was not so much excitement. Just reviewing each other's paper's and things of that nature. She had been squinting at this person's essay with utter confusion. First of all, they had no argument, second they just simply... and then, from her classroom that was on the farther side of the class near the field, Belle heard the screams. And so did the rest of the class. There was a couple windows in this classroom that were open. She listened further, the screams being of actual horror and not just messing around. Her eyes widened slightly as even the professor became concerned - that's when you know shit's gone wrong. But still, this professor was having none of it. "We are not leaving this room until all of your papers are personally revised and peer reviewed!"

There was a groan, mostly because they wouldn't be able to get out of class an hour early. He made a quick call down to the main desk to let them know what they had heard, and went on with the lecture. "Settle down, alright? Probably just some stupid prank or.." he mumbled the rest of his sentence, though he still had a glint of concern in his eye.

Hersey's eyes widen as she threw the syringe outside, she turned and slapped Smith as hard as she could. No holding back, she could feel the sting of her hand and his face as they collided. She noticed what she had done only when he was on the ground and rubbing his now red face, his expression was unseen. His light brown hair covered any expression, his voice was steady as he got up but what he did next was unexpected.

He took a step toward her, his face still hidden by his hair. He placed his hand on her cheek, his fingers tingled as they slide to her chin and flick off gracefully "you know.." he said with the slightest bit of cracking in his deep voice "that.." he looked up finally revealing his face, he was still blushing but she thought that it was just a fever. She stopped him "we've got to get you to the-" she stopped. Her eyes widened and her heart pounded hard, 'what-?' She thought as he stopped her. They were still near classmates, in fact they were in front of practically everyone.

"Oh..thank you" Ryan smiled. "I do extreme sports and practice running around" He mentioned not really going into detail yet.

"Extreme sport? Sounds inte-" at the screams, Shakuntala looked about, and she glanced outside, seeing Julian disappear in amoungst the flames, she saw the worst. Had he lost control? Had something happened "oh gosh, I have to go see if my brother is okay!" She said quickly, "I'll be back!" She got out the building and ran towards the flames, slowing, she studied them briefly, frowning slightly.

Something wasn't right here. "Julian?" She called worriedly, but didn't actually think he would be hurt. "What is going on?"

Julian set the girls down to their feet, they clung to him still, frightened but unharmed, "I would say nothing, sister, seeing as how you have the look that says I have gone rogue but that isn't the case. Someone set this fire for with me or the...people..that were here earlier, these girls didn't make it out in time so I figured I should save them." He growled the word 'save' but didn't shove the girls away from him, instead rubbing his arms up and down to stroke all three of their backs to calm them.

~

Aimee smelled fire and sensed Shakuntala and Julian near the source, jumping up she kissed her brother on his cheek, "Sorry but I have to leave! I'll see you later!" She ran out of the cafeteria and towards the smoke. Shakuntala's back was to Aimee and Julian stood in front of his sister but his arms were raised a little like he was holding someone. Without thinking she jogs up beside Shakuntala and sees the three girls, instantly Aimee wants them dead. he's rubbing their backs?! Grrr!!!, "What happened? Wait I overheard the part about the fire being planned but that doesn't make any sense!" Aimee bit her lip and wrung her hands together to keep from shoving the girls away from Julian, she figured he was merely soothing their fears but still !!!

Smith grabbed her wrist softly when she tried to go to get the nurse "don't worry about it. I'm fine" he said, even though he had said that. She couldn't stop thinking of him, she had sworn that he looked feverish but why would he deny it? Unless he just wanted to make her worry, in that case. He made her furious, she seemed as fired up as usual during her last class.

As soon as she got done, she turned to Smith who seemed to be in every one of her classes and slapped him "WHY WOULD YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT?" She asked, furiousosity burned in her like a wild fire. She didn't care that she had just did that in front of the whole class because class was over, she didn't want to see his face any longer. She ran back to her dorm she shared and took a shower.

Shakuntala sighed, "I knew you would be fine. And I knew the minute I stepped outside that you weren't responsible, but considering everything that's gone on today, and how you have reacted to some situations...I was worried. I shouldn't have doubted you" She bit her lip, looking over her shoulder hen Aimee came up.

She glanced back to her brother and the girls. She pursed her lips together, then decided to ease Aimee's jealously, for she was sure that was the case here. She approached the girls, smiling slightly at Julian, ad said softly, "You should step back now. I'll take the girls to the nurse's office or something" She knew the humans had such things. "You should...see if Aimee is okay"

She smiled friendly at the girls, "Are you okay? You might have inhaled some smoke or something, so I think the nurse's office would be good"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back